• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2015

Orgen

Today's my b-day. I just wanted to say thanks all for being great to discuss Nintendo games with this past year. We finished DKC3 yesterday and really dug it. Not quite to the awesome peaks of DKC2, but still really rad.

Happy birthday Max! What's the next game you want to beat? :D

Just bought SMT IV... to the backlog!

terrisus

Kill it with fire.

Is it actually a bad game, or do you just not like the source material?

The source material is repugnant.

It's interesting, I remember when moderating on Nintendo's NSider forums, we would regularly have to remove links to his material that people posted thinking they were "funny" or whatever, due to the vulgar language that he uses.

And now a game featuring him is coming to a Nintendo system.

Quite bizarre.

Happy birthday, Max! Have an awesome one.

It's interesting, I remember when moderating on Nintendo's NSider forums, we would regularly have to remove links to his material that people posted thinking they were "funny" or whatever, due to the vulgar language that he uses.
Shit pickle. I like his stuff alright. The game, however, doesn't look too hot. Although I'm basing my opinion solely on aesthetics so feel free to say I'm being superficial. It's ugly as sin and I have trouble feeling enthusiasm for ugly games.

And now a game featuring him is coming to a Nintendo system.

Quite bizarre.

The circle is complete.

Happy bday, Max! Hope you had a nice bday.

I'm kinda glad this week is so, Codename Steam and Majora's Mask are getting a lot of play time out of me .

Dee Dee

Today's my b-day. I just wanted to say thanks all for being great to discuss Nintendo games with this past year. We finished DKC3 yesterday and really dug it. Not quite to the awesome peaks of DKC2, but still really rad.

Whoo, birthday buddy! Me, you, Steven Tyler and the late great Leonard Nimoy. Why no direct on this quasi international holiday??? (Edit: Welcome to the Club DDayton!!!)

That Paper Mario 3D leak looks hurtfully fake. There are some pretty mean people on the internet.

Buying Adventure Bar Story - a new sacrifice for the backlog god.
(Edit: Not available in Germany. For fucks sake.)
After all I did reach 20 000 Rhythmia in Theatrhythm Curtain Call and credits rolled, so I will assume I can count a new game as finished at least.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)

What's funny is that you're not the only one with a birthday today... we share it with the late Leonard Nimoy, as well.

Robin64

After all I did reach 20 000 Rhythmia in Theatrhythm Curtain Call and credits rolled, so I will assume I can count a new game as finished at least.

Got some bad news for you. That wasn't the real boss. You need 40000 rhythmia for him to appear. :)

Refyref

Happy Birthday Max!

Any thoughts on the AVGN game? (to be on-topic)

I haven't played it myself yet, but from what I've read on the PC version, the controls are supposedly spot-on, and while level design can be a bit uninspired/cheap sometimes, it was generally liked.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Legit!

Nintendo emailed me back, and I'm in. Got my press account approved, and we can use it for the site I run with a couple GAFers.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Whoo, birthday buddy! Me, you, Steven Tyler and the late great Leonard Nimoy. Why no direct on this quasi international holiday??? (Edit: Welcome to the Club DDayton!!!)

What's funny is that you're not the only one with a birthday today... we share it with the late Leonard Nimoy, as well.

Happy birthday to the two of you as well :) DDayton, really appreciate that Club Nintendo spreadsheet.

Vanillalite

doge-happy-birthday_10.jpg

Jamaal23

Neo Member
Been lurking for long enough, but now I have an account! Just swinging by to say hi to all of yas and happy birthday to those celebrating today. Also wanna say thanks to the peeps who post the news, deals, and Q&A help. It's much appreciated!

Vanillalite

BTW we have a small GAF Nintendo Google Hangout if any of you would like to join. Max has been in.

Just shoot me a pm!

Chrom

Some other sale prices:

[3DS] 3D Game Collection - $4.99 thru 4/9 (was $5.99)
[3DS] Funfair Party Games - $6.99 thru 4/9 (was $7.99)
[3DS] Murder on the Titanic - $5.99 thru 4/9 (was $7.99)
[3DS] Secret Mysteries in New York - $2.99 thru 4/2 (was $5.99)

I kind of have to agree this week is rather lax, at least for NA. Not really complaining though.

jholmes

Been lurking for long enough, but now I have an account! Just swinging by to say hi to all of yas and happy birthday to those celebrating today. Also wanna say thanks to the peeps who post the news, deals, and Q&A help. It's much appreciated!

Does that mean you bought Spy Chameleon?

It better mean that.

Jamaal23

Neo Member
Haha. I did. Last week? Week before? Whenever it first went on sale (like discounted price). Had been eyeing it since release. But still haven't played it yet...

Orgen

Splatoon 32 Euros on Amazon Spain.

Go go go

Yep, pre-ordered. As I said in the Cheap EU thread I was surprised to see that the last Nintendo Wii U releases have been so cheap (Toad, Mario Party, Kirby and now Splatoon all for 31,96€).

If there's a Splatoon + Amiibo version it'll be 39,95€ on Amazon Spain for sure so be aware!

Vanillalite

Just a quick follow up. Its just some random GAFers talking about Nintendo games in a google hangout. There are like idk 9 or 10 of us like Max and I.

I'll get back to those that would like to join who sent me a PM. :p

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, thanks for the heads-up, Moon.

Ordered Splatoon. If you're in EU it comes to £22,79 incl shipping

Top Bottom