• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX will launch in March 2017 globally, won't be at E3 (focusing on Zelda instead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

TnQRX6v.gif

Nintendo just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase NX in either format, nor will they purchase any of Nintendo's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Nintendo has alienated an entire market with this move.

Nintendo, publicly apologize and bring the NX to E3 or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Was looking forward to this, could've given them the show. Speaking of which when do you reckon was the last time Nintendo had the best E3 over the other consoles?

Haha nooo way.

Dire times for Nintendo fans, very dire times.

What the fuck will Nintendo show at E3? Will they just have a lemonade stand?

Pokemaniac

What the fsck is going on with the NX? Like seriously. A March release is one thing, but not even at E3? I'm completely baffled.

Sandfox

Well it looks like the NX will be getting revealed at a separate event like certain people wanted if it's not going to be at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom