• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obama collects amiibos

Isn't this more likely to be a staging move for the interview, since it's with YouTube and many of the amiibos are customs created by a popular YouTuber?

cyba89

That's a small collection. Obama really dropping the ball here. Amiibo collector scene will laugh at him and his pathetic collection. Can't take him serious anymore.

No he does not its a special set made by YT for special SoTU interviews with YT'ers

Behind the scenes video and screenshot here:
https://youtu.be/1OQ5a_BtEso?t=48

JD57vmu.png

"Driver, now before we.. Uh.. Meet with Mr. Putin, swing by the department store. I... Uh... Need to see if the Russians are hiding all of the... Uh... Dedede's."

fernoca

Not amiibo and it's a set. :p

EDIT:
Beaten but whatever. He's cool anyway. Ended a conference last month saying he was late for Star Wars. :p

Cess007

Strange since he's clearly a Sony fanboy

Talking to the press in 2013

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is great, I play it with my girls all the time. I never thought I'd play Nathan Drake in anything else but Uncharted. I gotta say I'm a little disappointed Crash [Bandicoot] isn't in the game. I'm sure he'll be in the next one.

Yeah.... About that Mr. President :p

.... but what if the President of the United States requested that specific prop over the rest?

Or at the very least said "yeah, I'm cool with that background."

Top Bottom