• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

At that price I'm willing to give it a go regardless of potential quality issues. I really want to bust some ghosts and it looks like a much better proposition than Sanctum of Slime.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The thing is, it's so frustrating as you see the potential get wasted before your very eyes. It's all in place to be the Arkham Asylum of the Ghostbusters franchise, but then.... yeah. I guess I would say it is just too linear/scripted in an effort to force an atmosphere and humor they don't pull off at all. If it had more freedom it would have felt more like ghost hunting and that would have set the atmosphere itself. It wouldn't have fixed the shitty writing, but it would have been a lot better. I'm interested in Haunted House.

Bii

I have the following:
1 Steam code for Ghostbusters
3 Steam codes for Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena

The following users have first dibs (whoever PMs me first):
Hooligaani
Lord British
Storm360

$5.50 US Paypal for one, or $10.75 for both.

derExperte

I might create some additional accounts to purchase Steam keys for Ghostbusters/Riddick. Not sure if that's "frowned" upon in Impulse's policy or not. Of course, I'd open it up for those who had already requested in this thread first (and the other person who had PM'd me). I'll update this post if I end up doing it.

Edit: Got 3 codes for Ghostbusters and 3 codes for Riddick. Gonna be out of the house for an hour or so (right now, it's 10:00AM PT), but will be back to send PMs.

I can recommend this very fine GAFer, the transaction was fast and smooth and I've now got some ghosts to bust. Although I agree that the game overall is a bit 'meh' in the long run.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Silent Hill: Homecoming is 60% cheaper on the Brazilian Store. To counter crazy exchange rates and shitty international paypal taxes (no gifting to Brazil accounts), 6 USD on Paypal and I can buy you one copy of it.

PM me for paypal address/Steam friending.

I'm guessing I would have to make an account at the ubishop to buy this for people? I dont really have time to do it tonight. But by 9:30 to 10 am (Eastern U.S.) tomorrow morning I should be free to help anyone that still needs to pick FFVII up.

Falcs

Banned
I guess so...
I'm willing to wait until then, except I don't know if I'll be awake at that time (12-1am ish Aus time).
I'd be happy to send you the $ through Paypal now if you PM me your details (if you're still online).
Thanks buddy!

Mikaju

Can someone gift me Saw from the us Steam, seems to be gone from eu store. I don't wanna miss it this time. Paypal immediately naturally.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I think it's ok for me to do this, but if not, just lemme know and I'l edit it out:

Friendly reminder: This is the last day to get Silent Hill: Homecoming for 6 dollars. It's 60% cheaper on the Brazilian Store and all I would need is a 6 dollar paypal payment (to cover paypal taxes + fluctuating exchange rates) and I can gift it to you.

PM me if interested.

Torraz

Hello,

Could someone please assist me with getting one or two of those cheap US PS+ codes :)?

:edit: Can, of course, prepay via paypal.

Colin.

Bit of a bump here. I noticed there was a bit of interested generated in the Steam thread from me selling Prey to another member. I would be happy to order more copies, if any of you need one. It is redeemed via a retail CD key, hence me needing to order them. Price would be a few TF2 keys, or the equivalent of what I pay for those by Paypal gift ($5.55)

If anyone is really into the collecting aspect, I could get other games in a similar way. Like older Football Manager games for example.

This is a bit of an odd request, but would someone from the US mind grabbing these free kids songs off of Amazon and making them available through Dropbox or something?

Just 4 Kids album

My mom would like them, but since I'm in Canada, Amazon won't let me near them.

elektrixx

Banned
I didn't realise Prototype 2 was cheap today on Steam. If someone in the UK or US can get it and the Radnet Access pack while there's still time I'd be stoked.

It's nearly 1:00am here so I've gotta go, but I can Paypal in the morning.

Looking for a US gaffer to help me get a copy of Sega Classics Pack and Castlevania 2 from the current Amazon Us sale

can pay in TF2 Keys or Games + TF2 Keys from my steam Inventory

Dark Souls
Agarest
Stanley Parable
Castlevania
Kerbal Space Program
Star Wars Collection)
Risk Of Rain
Kingdoms of Amalur Collection
Super Hexagon
Bulletstorm
Nascar 2013

maladroid

Would a kind US-GAFer help me with attaining Borderlands 2: GOTY edition?

It's currently 19.99 in my store (almost twice as much as it is in the US store at 9.99).

Have paypal. PM on here or reach me through steam (robotcrayon) if you can help. Thank in advance!

Does anyone have access to the Marvel Heroes 2015 Steam DLC packs? I believe they are cheaper on the Russia store. I can pay via Paypal. Please PM me thanks!

Top Bottom