• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official fallout 3 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No_Style

Cornballer said:
6fw213.gif

This GIF is perfect for a thread like this!

Dirtbag

Y2Kev said:
Game features:
--unbalanced gameplay
--ugly people with stupid shit to say that you don't want to listen to
--four texture sets
--fps mechanics from 1997
--comes with a lunch box
--trolls with nothing to add

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Y2Kev said:
Game features:
--unbalanced gameplay
--ugly people with stupid shit to say that you don't want to listen to
--four texture sets
--fps mechanics from 1997
--comes with a lunch box

The bolded made me literally laugh out loud, even though I'm so very much looking forward to Fallout 3, that's just too funny (and true).

Fantastic OP :lol !! Thanks for making this thread Tieno. I hope it stays, it is way better than most official threads.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
well i'm late to the Banner Party but I don't think I should be penilized just b/c mine involved more work. w/e

anite1.jpg

Mr YuYu

Gotta say that the 'discussion' in this official thread is of a higher quality than other official threads.

(still loving it though)

boco77

Banned
So does this use the Oblivion engine? Hope they enhanced it and updated it as its already 3-4 years old. Also the character models better not be ugly lol. The shots look impressive.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Chinner said:
tieno i made a banner for u
fallout3.jpg

Oh god! :lol :lol :lol :lol I'm going to be fired, and Diet Coke just shot up into my sinuses. Man, I need to avoid this thread until I'm at home away from the work place.

Bravo, sir.

Very nice op. Sleek, clean, and very minimalist.

I've gotten kind of down on this game lately though. The setting doesn't look all that interesting to explore, and the gunplay looks somewhat meh. Any cool vids that might change my mind?

tmaynard

Holy shit, this thread fucking rules.

However, lock up seems imminent.

Still extremely pumped for the game, and I can only wish that it had art direction that is shown in some of these banners.

Is this going to be the real thread? It is quite disrespectful to the find folks who spend all this time making this not to have a 14 page intro detailed the past, present, and potential future of the Fallout series. Due to Bethesda's involvement, there should also be a section dedicated to how they make their games since this is a blending of the two ideas. For information sake don't forget to include Brotherhood of Steel as well.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Linkzg said:
Is this going to be the real thread? It is quite disrespectful to the find folks who spend all this time making this not to have a 14 page intro detailed the past, present, and potential future of the Fallout series. Due to Bethesda's involvement, there should also be a section dedicated to how they make their games since this is a blending of the two ideas. For information sake don't forget to include Brotherhood of Steel as well.
this thread will be locked soon so dont worry.

tmaynard

Linkzg said:

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure it'll be locked soon. :lol

Still, this was pretty funny while it lasted.

BlackMage

Banned
Linkzg said:

nerd alert.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
on a serious note, when is the review embargo up. Only that oxm review is up as of now.

Tieno

Linkzg said:
No OP can do justice to Fallout 3. Look at the the wiki, which itself contains a link to a dedicated fallout wiki. I don't want to clutter the OP with too many links.

Cowie

Linkzg said:

Fine. proposed edit to op:
revisions in bold

official fallout 3 thread #1
game comes out in a few days on a bunch of platforms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_(computer_game_series)

My first official thread!

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Linkzg said:

I'll tell you whats disrespectful; pooping in a box and mailing it to Bethesda.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Chinner said:
tieno i made a banner for u
fallout3.jpg
I peed my pants.

I'm serious

kevm3

Does this have actual conversation branches and characters with personality or is it using that awful oblivion system wheee ten guys in a town will say the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom