• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Test Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Reply is dumb IMO. We gave you 3 different places where you can click reply. We don't need to clog up any more room when reviewing threads.

Hooker

WasabiKing said:
Quick Reply is dumb IMO. We gave you 3 different places where you can click reply. We don't need to clog up any more room when reviewing threads.
That's true

Couple of small things that may annoy some people. Not that you should fix it right away, just a checklist of small "bugs":

"reply | quote" below the avatar should be the other way around > "quote | reply"

"Post New Topic" & "Post Reply" should be on the right side of the page IMO

"Posting Rules" box at the bottom is annoying

Hooker said:
That's true

Couple of small things that may annoy some people. Not that you should fix it right away, just a checklist of small "bugs":

"reply | quote" below the avatar should be the other way around > "quote | reply"

"Post New Topic" & "Post Reply" should be on the right side of the page IMO

"Posting Rules" box at the bottom is annoying

Thanks for the feedback.

the topic/reply buttons order has been fixed. We'll probably swap out the positions between the forum shortcuts and buttons later
Posting Rules will be gone shortly
Reply | Quote is in the same order as the old GAF site

WK

Guzim

Wario64 said:
I wish we could make posts every 30 seconds, rather than 60 seconds :|
baby-crying.jpg

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Is there a way to list the smilies in the reply box like on old GAF?...i personally need :lol back too. And the time doesnt seem to adjust for british summer time, thats no biggy though.

Ghost said:
Is there a way to list the smilies in the reply box like on old GAF?...i personally need :lol back too. And the time doesnt seem to adjust for british summer time, thats no biggy though.
Smilies will be taken care of. We're just focusing more on changing the actual board and making sure everything works first.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
c'mon, avatar work!

today marks the first day this avatar worked (at least for me) on the first day, woo

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
60 second flood control isn't new. Try to type more than one sentence before you comment on a topic, don't be an utter whore about inflating your post count, and maybe you won't even notice it.

impirius

Anyone know where I can find the "spazzing" smily from the old GAF's smily poll? Y'know, the one that included the "oh no you di'int" and :rock smilies. kthx

Warrior

Banned
impirius said:
Anyone know where I can find the "spazzing" smily from the old GAF's smily poll? Y'know, the one that included the "oh no you di'int" and :rock smilies. kthx

This one?

jig.gif

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Mike Works said:
Smilies will be taken care of. We're just focusing more on changing the actual board and making sure everything works first.

i see you have your old tag back..

EviLore said:
60 second flood control isn't new. Try to type more than one sentence before you comment on a topic, don't be an utter whore about inflating your post count, and maybe you won't even notice it.

oh, and you got one too!

the woes of a non-mod junior member. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom