• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

LotusHD

Banned
What are you guys referring to?

Stuff I shouldn't be referring to because this thread has literally nothing to do with it.
My Hero Anime Thread

Distraction GIF:

4609551-2037827819-trafa.gif

Ray Down

Banned
You'll never know muahahahah

Really?
It's the operation fruit essentially. You think of everything that can be done on a operation table can be done in his bubble

The lightning stuff, the swapping powers?

Like I know it becomes it's operating room and the lightning is like a defibrillator, but really that kind of really pushing his fruit.

caliph95

OP is in the name, that gets me every time lol
the ope-ope fruit has to be intentional

Like I know it becomes it's operating room and the lightning is like a defibrillator, but really that kind of really pushing his fruit.
The swapping is akin to organ transplants and such
Doesn't explain the lightsabre knife

it at least follows a consistent theme or rule even if it stretches *looks at sugar, also to some extent perona*

Is it tho? It's the operation fruit the defibrillator is an essential tool during operations and emergency situations. The heart swapping:limbs swapping is anime over the top nonsense but can still be associated with operation. Removing a heart into a another as a donor is a big thing.

I don't even like law why am I making sense of his fruit lol
Oh yeah, how does Law switch someone's personality?

Does he take something in the brain and switch it out?
He doesn't switch their personalities he switches their heart in the normal world moving someone's heart into another would still retain the same person in anime world the persons personality goes with the heart

Jay RaR

He doesn't switch their personalities he switches their heart in the normal world moving someone's heart into another would still retain the same person in anime world the persons personality goes with the heart

Oh, I forgot that he targets the heart. That's still a very goofy and cartoony way of switching hearts or personalities for.

He switches out their cartoon hearts or souls i guess

I can get behind changing souls. That is very much a tangible thing in OP.

Veelk

Banned
It'll be revealed he's an asshole because he had many dreams and ppl would always crush them as soon as that chapter is read I'll rush here to mess with u

I hope you have good image editing skills to complete your revenge properly.

Kidd (better than Kira, who doesn't even have a death note):
latest

Despite Oda....odaing his face, I actually really like this design and wish he'd have designed him as female.

LotusHD

Banned
Come to think of it, has there been a stoic female character in the vein of Zoro or Hawkins or the like?

The only one I can think of is maybe Smoothie, since she has shown to be no nonsense so far, but that's it.

vlcsnap-2010-05-09-14h32m33s116.png

How stoic are we talking here

EDIT:

Also Tsuru comes to mind

Veelk

Banned
How stoic are we talking here
More stoic than that. Robin gives off more of a subdued vibe, but she's constantly smiling at the antics the other strawhats pull. When I say stoic, I mean like...well, like I said, Zoro and Hawkins are good examples. Zoro rarely smiles (and it's usually his psycho "Im gonna kick your ass) kind of smile, and Hawkins has yet to smile at all.

I'm looking for that level of "I ain't gonna put up with any of your shit" stoicness.

Also Tsuru comes to mind

Hm...I actually don't remember too many scenes with her, but yeah, she might be the one.

Still think its kind it's absurd that the Navy has a grand total of 3 female members in it's entire army. I think it has like 150+ named named male characters or atleast distinct character designs. Even for Oda, that's some hardcore smurfetting.

caliph95

More stoic than that. Robin gives off more of a subdued vibe, but she's constantly smiling at the antics the other strawhats pull. When I say stoic, I mean like...well, like I said, Zoro and Hawkins are good examples. Zoro rarely smiles (and it's usually his psycho "Im gonna kick your ass) kind of smile, and Hawkins has yet to smile at all.

I'm looking for that level of "I ain't gonna put up with any of your shit" stoicness.

Hm...I actually don't remember too many scenes with her, but yeah, she might be the one.

Still think its kind it's absurd that the Navy has a grand total of 3 female members in it's entire army. Even for Oda, that's some hardcore smurfetting.

Tsuru is also supposed to be the top 3 of the classic marines with Garp and Buddah, even Doffy respects her and doesn't do crap

LotusHD

Banned

Still think its kind it's absurd that the Navy has a grand total of 3 female members in it's entire army. Even for Oda, that's some hardcore smurfetting.

Got ya.

- Kalifa of the CP9
- Hina from the Navy
- Miss Doublefinger from Baroque Works

Ogodei

Still think its kind it's absurd that the Navy has a grand total of 3 female members in it's entire army. I think it has like 150+ named named male characters or atleast distinct character designs. Even for Oda, that's some hardcore smurfetting.

Zoro smiles a fair bit. Non-undercover Rob Lucci would be the better example.

Veelk

Banned
I don't mean "Doesn't smile at all ever", but you know, less than the usual everyone-is-on-happy-pills One Piece amount. As such, I don't think Kalifa or Ms. Doublefinger count since I recall them smiling a lot in their fights.

I barely remember enough of Hina to know if she does it enough.

LotusHD

Banned
I don't mean "Doesn't smile at all ever", but you know, less than the usual everyone-is-on-happy-pills One Piece amount. As such, I don't think Kalifa or Ms. Doublefinger count since I recall them smiling a lot in their fights.

I barely remember enough of Hina to know if she does it enough.

I mean, then Zoro doesn't really count then, no?

What do you want Veelk!

Top Bottom