• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I want to create an OT for sadsic's music. Is that allowed?

His music is available to the public to purchase and my thread could die a horrible death if there's no interest.

http://sadsic.bandcamp.com/

Edit: I'm actually thinking about a general bandcamp/soundcloud type thing where people can show things that they're interested in.

Nemesis_

Will have this updated by the end of the weekend, apologies folks.

[QUOTE="Khold] Remember to use the format in the op, guys [/QUOTE]

BLESS YOU. It helps so much more ;_;

aIK8r.gif

Aeana

I'd like to cancel my claim to the DQ10 OT, if possible. There isn't really a need for one since the game is IP locked. Although I guess if someone else wants to make it, by all means.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'll do the one for Final Fantasy XIII-3 or whatever they call it when it comes out.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 by Kagari (23rd July, 2012)

Riposte

Final Fantasy XIV 2.0/Realm Reborn by Riposte (1st August 2012)

I expect this thread will get a new OT in gaming, as it is practically a new expansion or even more than that. Not sure on the exact title or release date yet. Might use the numbering "X|V" instead of "XIV".

If I'm awesome then I won't even need to edit this post to add in the self-link to this post. EDIT: Nope.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Wii U Release Day by Rösti (4th of August, 2012)

For clarification, a thread that will be posted close to Wii U's release date. It will be about the actual launch, standing in qeues, opening boxes etc.

Is it possible to claim the next Zelda/Metroid title, though unannounced?

If so...

The Legend of Zelda Wii U by Ubermatik (06/8/2012)
Metroid Prime 4 by Ubermatik (06/8/2012)

Also, to anyone that's making the Wii U official thread, I'd be willing to create the graphics, even make gifs for headers etc./manage the whole layout. It'd be an opportunity I wouldn't allow myself to miss!

*EDIT* Update to clarify that I'll be making the now titled The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild OT.

Nemesis_

This thread is getting updated TODAY.

Thank you all those who have done the format, and apologies for the delays.

Nemesis_

This thread is officially full, I need input from a mod as to how to proceed.

For now here is the GENERAL 2012 / 2013 / 2014 entries as they simply won't fit in the OT.

For the sake of COMMONSENSE I could create another thread for Off-Topic reservations / collaborations only which could lighten the character load as well. But I would need a mod's blessing before I went ahead, I would assume.

General (No Specific Date)

Radec

I'm removing myself to this:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance by Radec (24th November 2011)

Reason: Will be moving next year and will be busy busy busy.

Awesome, thanks _Nemesis - can't wait to get started! Whenever that may be... haha.

You've done a great job with this thread. Hope we find a solution from here onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom