• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Out of these four, who is the worst and most annoying musician?

Who is the worst?

• Lil Wayne

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Luke Combs

Votes: 24 17.8%
  • Demi Lovato

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • Ed Sheeran

Votes: 40 29.6%
  • Extra Bonus Option: Sam Smith

Votes: 31 23.0%

• Total voters

Bragr

Banned
0pMYq7G.jpg

Lil Wayne. He has never really made any good music, is a terrible rapper, and comes off like a fucking goblin. He only got some success because of the people he was friends with.

Luke Combs. When country turned pop, they recognized that dumb shit is popular in country music and artists like Luke Combs went to task and made 400 songs that all sounds exactly the same about beer, tailgate parties, and slutty women.

Demi Lovato. The budget version of Ariana Grande. Can't sing, can't do anything really but sing atrocious songs she gets handed to her by some third-rate songwriter.

Ed Sheeran. He wanted to play guitar because he was so ugly that he couldn't get any women, and he thought being a musician was gonna get him pussy (he actually said this). Well, it fucking worked I guess, but the quality of his music is a different story. He actually came out with some good material early on in his career, like A-Team, then turned to teenage pop on the first flop and has made some of the worst pop albums known to man in the last decade, critics practically vomit and convulse by his name at this point.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Luke Comb is one of the most famous country guys in the U.S. right now, even I heard of him and I don't even live there. I thought he was a household name over there.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Demi Lovato. The others actually have some semblance of talent in different areas.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Nobody where i live gives a shit about Lil Wayne and i haven’t heard a single song from him as far as i know.
Dont know who that Luke guy is supposed to be.
Demi Lovato used to be hot, now she is not.
Ed Sheeran is a cool guy

I say Demi Lovato

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Ed, despite his super punchable face, seems like a cool guy.

Lil' Wayne seems like a fucking tool to suit his stupid stage name or whatever it is.

My vote goes to Demi. She's an insufferable twat and wants people to 'do better'.

Not Ed Sheeran. I know he is super popular and his latest stuff is generic shit but he is a really good musician and very talented. Seems like a cool guy too.

Don't know who the neckbeard is so it's either Wayne or Demi

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
I’d say lovato but doesn’t she have some kind of serious mental health issue? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Lunarorbit

Ed sheeran admitting what every boy who played acoustic guitar in high school was feeling.

Lil Wayne can actually rap but he's so out of it half the time

I don't know Luke combs. I can't name a single demi song. So either of those two

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
My vote goes to Lil Wayne, if only because of this song and the album it's on. It's like they used autotune but then didn't calibrate it to the key of the song.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
As you ain't got Sam Smith I'll go for Demi Lovato.
I actually respect Lil Wayne for how he dismissed any type of political talk.

mxbison

I don't like Ed Sheeran but no way he belongs in a "worst musician" ranking.

He makes his own music, and does everything himself and 100% live on stage. That already puts him ahead of majority of the music industry.

H4ze

I don't care about Ed or Luke, but I would pay a small fortune to punch the other two in their ugly fuckfaces.

You know I know people rag on Sam Smith but the guy has a good voice, and I like some of his songs that are faster tempo (not enough to listen to them on my own time, but if it’s on the radio I won’t change it, if you know what I mean). If he were born a little earlier where there wasn’t all this weird woke culture to brainwash him he might not have been an insufferable weirdo.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I dont listen to any of the music from the first 3, but I like some of Sheeran's rom-com type of music from years back. He's a singer you can actually hear the words clearly.

Out of these four the only song I even know of is "the shape of you" or whatever, which of course sucks... this is kind of when you just want to go vote for president and you're staring at 4 fucking randos who want to be on the school board or some bullshit and you don't have kids. And they're non-partisan and just says what their fucking day job is.

What I'm trying to say is democracy doesn't work and never vote.

Top Bottom