• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PA Report - The Xbox One will kill used games, that's good

I'm not as smart as all these economists in this thread but, if I wasn't able to afford the new generic AAA shooter out, wouldn't selling some of my used games on eBay to buy that new title help their sales?

Before the eBay sell for example they didn't have a sale to me.

They need to introduce a secondary market for digital sales, that would solve everything.
When I no longer play a game I should be able to sell it to someone else with a chunk of that going to the publisher,

But I agree with PA more money being made on Xbone will translate into better quality of service sort of like paying for Xbox Live has done over the years.

They need to introduce a secondary market for digital sales, that would solve everything.
When I no longer play a game I should be able to sell it to someone else with a chunk of that going to the publisher,

But I agree with PA more money being made on Xbone will translate into better quality of service sort of like paying for Xbox Live has done over the years.
Your avatar brings back memories.

Top Bottom