• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 52 - Wii for art thoU?

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
To be honest, I knew things were bad for the Wii U here at the moment, but I was still amazed that the games at 6-10 in the Wii U Top 10 are selling less than 378 copies each.

Well UK launch is even more of a shitshow with stuff like Scribblenauts and the regurgitated turd that is NG3 not out yet, but yes, eye raising stuff for any western developer considering WiiU releases. BLOPS2 is even one of the more competent efforts on the damn thing, third parties clearly shouldnt have bothered with any of the ports at all and going WiiU exclusive with any big effort would be some risky fucking high-stakes gambling unless already getting a Nintendo kickback. Ubisoft could probably take NoE employees as human slaves for recompense at this point really, without them the WiiU wouldnt even be a thing.

Bumhead

Banned
To be honest, I knew things were bad for the Wii U here at the moment, but I was still amazed that the games at 6-10 in the Wii U Top 10 are selling less than 378 copies each.

Blimey..

Wonder what the games above Blops 2 are selling. I can't imagine Sports Connection and Sonic Transformed represent much of a jump from 378, either.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Looking through his post history, its literally nothing but the PAL Charts, so I imagine if he might have signed off with last year or something. Try and copy the format as closely as possible this time around though, Bunk.

Top Bottom