• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palmer Luckey and his OR on the cover of TIME: Kill me now

Chobel

yqgEf4E.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! I'm dying here!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So anyone working on Palmer instead of Leia hologram from starwars (the hologram that r2d2 shows)?

faridmon

And so what? VR is going places, no matter what the time cover shows or doesn't. It's 2015, mainstream media isn't that relevant anymore.

What a myopic comment.
At the end of the day, its going to be a product that should, theoretically, sold to everyone in the planet. First impressions is very important and if you can't comprehend that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Lijik

"We're doing a VR helmet cover, does anyone on this design team know a thing about damn VR?"
"Well, I watched that one episode of Community riffing on lawnmower man, i mean good enough right? VR is just cyber beaches and shit i guess."

"Alright photoshop this guy onto a beach and lets call it a day. Good work team"

Jarmel

Banned
The cover looks a lot better in motion but they should have done a video version and a print one. As it stands, it looks amateurish.

Top Bottom