• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palmer Luckey is apparently starting a defense start up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blam

Yeah.. that shit seems really suspect. I dunno guys, I really disagree with Richard Spencer, but I wish him luck in what he does. What?

I'd completely forgot about him. I was still waking up when I had written that so my memory was a little foggy. Absolutely did not mean to side with the guy.

Tagyhag

On top of all that, he's just a lying coward.

He's been saying stuff like "Oh I don't like Trump! I'm a Gary Johnson fan!" And then he gets caught in a Trump rally.

If you want to be a racist, just own up to it. Hell, your girlfriend has said racist stuff in the past and I doubt she took it down because she cares about minorities now.

He's just a kid who ended up with too much money too fast and never grew up.

According to The New York Times, Luckey is working on a new surveillance start-up that would use a combination of camera and sensor technology to monitor border crossings, similar to some Republican plans for a “virtual” wall between the United States and Mexico.

Oh, look at that, Luckey is piece of shit. Who knew?

Trokil

Banned
Well, that could make him richer than he already is. A lot of European, Middle Eastern, Asian and even African countries would pay for technology like that. He seems to know how to make a lot of money. That is quite impressive for a cosplaying nerd.

We had a thread on this before, but I didn't see the detail about him doing a fundraiser for scumbag Ted Cruz.

Fuck Palmer Luckey.

And to anyone that is like "I wish him the best":

HE IS TRYING TO HELP TED CRUZ WIN REELECTION.

TED. CRUZ. The guy that feeds off of having no friends except for apparently Palmer Luckey.

We had a thread on this before, but I didn't see the detail about him doing a fundraiser for scumbag Ted Cruz.

Fuck Palmer Luckey.

And to anyone that is like "I wish him the best":

HE IS TRYING TO HELP TED CRUZ WIN REELECTION.

Yeah. Fuck Palmer. So glad Oculus let him go, or whatever that was. He is toxic as shit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't get why you would do literally anything. You have 3 billion dollars. I'd collect fat paychecks on my private island.

Lunar15

Fear the DEEPSTATE while absolutely ensuring that big government is every bit the actual nightmare libertarians think it is.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I don't get why you would do literally anything. You have 3 billion dollars. I'd collect fat paychecks on my private island.

Or, I don't know... trying to help people or make the world a better and more inclusive place?

Naw, he'd rather put his money into furthering irrational scapegoating, xenophobia, racism and hatred with his white supremacist buddies.

Alt-Right scumbags like Milo, Palmer, Mr. Paypal, Spencer, etc. basically all have an unofficial contest on who can be the most hated man ever.

IrishNinja

coulda sworn we had this thread yesterday, only this one's better since first reply isn't some garbage apologist

Alt-Right scumbags like Milo, Palmer, Mr. Paypal, Spencer, etc. basically all have an unofficial contest on who can be the most hated man ever.

can't help but wonder how bummed they are that they don't (yet) have cabinet positions

I saw a douchebag yelling at a Jack in the Box cashier in Hollywood who, at the time, looked familiar. As I was walking to my car I figured it out. He looked a lot like Palmer Lucky. Then all the billboard bullshit. So, while I have no proof and I am likely mistaken, I choose to believe that was Palmer Lucky.

IrishNinja

ahahaha, reading this again - doomsday prepper building a fleet, this kid's adorable. i'm sure that meeting with bannon was all kinds of tasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom