• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Racing Sims Thread

Shaneus

I found out a long time ago that there's nothing worse than Hardcore sim crowd... No matter if it's racing, flying, "spacing", whatever. Ugh
There really isn't. It's probably the same crowd that downvoted AC (I think it was) on Greenlight because it wasn't iRacing.

Afrikan

I found out a long time ago that there's nothing worse than Hardcore sim crowd... No matter if it's racing, flying, "spacing", whatever. Ugh

would you say now a days that those are all original hardcore sim crowd, or newly hardcore sim crowd that used to game on consoles?

I've always thought/hoped that the original install base (be it PlayStation/Xbox/PC owners) are confident individuals who don't go out of their way bashing other consoles, but will debate when need be.

where as gamers who jump around from Platform to different platform, are more vocal bashing previous and other platforms.

Megasoum

Banned
Actually I should say... Something that often bugs me with hardcore simmer is they have a weird tendency of not being really knowledgeable when it comes to computer stuff or even gaming in general.

They are often insular communities with members that are older on average. I've seen so many people being affraid or new technologies in the past. An easy example is the fear of Steam. I've seen it with at least pCARS, Kerbal Space Program and iRacing so far. Lots of those guys have no idea how modern gaming works and are afraid of change.

Anyway... This is something that alled annoyed me.

Now that RRRE's error 500 issues have been resolved, I managed to sink a significant amount of time into the sim last night and once again I'm surprised how far it's come along since the initial release. OK, there's still a few cars (particularly the older free ones) that have some very peculiar handling characteristics, but the more recent vehicles are an absolute joy to drive. More so if it's turbocharged and being driven through the Dunlop curve.

Ark

Actually I should say... Something that often bugs me with hardcore simmer is they have a weird tendency of not being really knowledgeable when it comes to computer stuff or even gaming in general.

They are often insular communities with members that are older on average. I've seen so many people being affraid or new technologies in the past. An easy example is the fear of Steam. I've seen it with at least pCARS, Kerbal Space Program and iRacing so far. Lots of those guys have no idea how modern gaming works and are afraid of change.

Anyway... This is something that alled annoyed me.

The amount of technical illiteracy on the iRacing forums is astounding. It didn't take long for people to start making threads about 'anyone noticed how the quality of driving has dropped significantly after the Steam release?', even though Steam has brought in maybe five total new users. My favourite one was a poster who'd had a poor experience with Steam customer service about eight years ago and was vehemently arguing against it.

It's probably a case of fanboyism really. Instead of spending hundreds on consoles, they're spending thousands on sim setups.

Makikou

The amount of technical illiteracy on the iRacing forums is astounding. It didn't take long for people to start making threads about 'anyone noticed how the quality of driving has dropped significantly after the Steam release?', even though Steam has brought in maybe five total new users. My favourite one was a poster who'd had a poor experience with Steam customer service about eight years ago and was vehemently arguing against it.

It's probably a case of fanboyism really. Instead of spending hundreds on consoles, they're spending thousands on sim setups.

And then Club Finland rolls in and trolls the thread. Because that's how we roll.

I'm pretty sure you know us :D

Spookie

Now that RRRE's error 500 issues have been resolved, I managed to sink a significant amount of time into the sim last night and once again I'm surprised how far it's come along since the initial release. OK, there's still a few cars (particularly the older free ones) that have some very peculiar handling characteristics, but the more recent vehicles are an absolute joy to drive. More so if it's turbocharged and being driven through the Dunlop curve.

Totally, anything after the recent physics revamp are excellent to drive. Lots of cars need a fresh look at though, much like they did with the GT2 cars. But WTCC is coming first and that's ok. :D

Risgroo

Yessss, I've been away for a few months, but now I can finally play some racing games again.
9ed5Fxe.gif

Gonna give some of the Project CARS challenges a go, hopefully I'm not too rusty.

TheBear

What currently support the rift/VR? Thinking about building a sim PC and using a rift seems like a much better option than a multi screen setup

Ark

What currently support the rift/VR? Thinking about building a sim PC and using a rift seems like a much better option than a multi screen setup

At this point I'd recommend waiting for both E3 and the eventual releases next year. But that depends on whether you can wait :p

TheBear

I guess I was more interested in whether the current releases like iracing, refactor and project cars support it. Obviously e3 will shed more light on this but is the state of VR support in these games any good or is it still beta level?

I guess I was more interested in whether the current releases like iracing, refactor and project cars support it. Obviously e3 will shed more light on this but is the state of VR support in these games any good or is it still beta level?

iRacing, AC, pCARS, RaceRoom, Live for Speed, and RBR all have Rift support to varying degrees of awesome. The rFactors and GSC do not have native support though.

LFS is the most complete of them all Rift-wise. The majority are all very much beta however.

saladine1

Holy shit at the Raceroom patch!

Anthony Moteil and co have just set the bar in regards to audio and physics.
Those new effects of trans whine, suspension/chassis creak and the gearbox oscillation are just incredible. The behavior of loading and unloading on engine/gearbox is just spot on.

Great work guys!

It seems that PD are the only devs who haven't stepped up in this regard. At least however, they have acknowledged this and have started recruiting western audio devs to help them out so hopefully they'll catch up to modern times...

Zeth

So i ordered this on Saturday. I am so god damn excited. 7 years with Driving Force GT and finally upgrading..

T300RS-3.jpg

Awesome upgrade - sure you will enjoy it. Also, the texture of the wheel looks much better without the photo-studio lighting, lol.

Looking for a new sim racer. Bought Projects Cars and have been playing that for a while. But i want to see what else is out there, especially with respect to online play. What do the majority people on GAF play?

Also, i just bought a G27 wheel, so i'd be using that. I would say my skill level is intermediate if that makes any difference.

Branson

Looking for a new sim racer. Bought Projects Cars and have been playing that for a while. But i want to see what else is out there, especially with respect to online play. What do the majority people on GAF play?

Also, i just bought a G27 wheel, so i'd be using that. I would say my skill level is intermediate if that makes any difference.
For online play nothing compares to iRacing.

Project CARS is the best jump-in racer for multiplayer at the moment as it is still riding the launch wave and therefore the most populated.

Assetto Corsa is probably next in terms of popularity, has some better sorting options, and has more established leagues to join.

rFactor 2 has some excellent leagues but isn't popular for public racing.

iRacing is in a class of its own in terms of multiplayer, but it uses a subscription model and therefore hard to compare with anything else.

For online play nothing compares to iRacing.

Project CARS is the best jump-in racer for multiplayer at the moment as it is still riding the launch wave and therefore the most populated.

Assetto Corsa is probably next in terms of popularity, has some better sorting options, and has more established leagues to join.

rFactor 2 has some excellent leagues but isn't popular for public racing.

iRacing is in a class of its own in terms of multiplayer, but it uses a subscription model and therefore hard to compare with anything else.

How much should i be expecting to pay for more cars and tracks? I see the base subscription on iRacing comes with 7 cars and 10 tracks. Also looks like 50% of new subscriptions right now.

Otherwise the steam sale start in few days.

How much should i be expecting to pay for more cars and tracks? I see the base subscription on iRacing comes with 7 cars and 10 tracks. Also looks like 50% of new subscriptions right now.

Free 3 month subscription code:

PR-BLANCPAIN2015

Ark

The overall value really depends on how active you are. If you race the same series frequently, you'll end up using the same tracks again and again. Spending $40 on three tracks you'll only ever use once is obviously less value (80% of my iRacing purchases have been exactly that LOL).

Definitely worth trying the 3 month promo that BT posted. I'd wait a few days though - they're just transitioning to 'Week 13', where they roll out a new build along with an interesting schedule for people to try out new content. It's not representative of the usual iRacing service, there is often a fair amount of downtime while they fix problems. Nothing stopping you from jumping in right now, but you might as well wait until they roll out the new build (due tomorrow) so you're not having to download stuff twice.

Free 3 month subscription code:

PR-BLANCPAIN2015

Thanks for the code!! No excuse not to give it a try now.

The overall value really depends on how active you are. If you race the same series frequently, you'll end up using the same tracks again and again. Spending $40 on three tracks you'll only ever use once is obviously less value (80% of my iRacing purchases have been exactly that LOL).

I honestly have never really done the racing series thing. But projects cars and having a wheel has peaked my interest in trying out something more structured. I don't mind spending the money if i enjoy the game.

Definitely worth trying the 3 month promo that BT posted. I'd wait a few days though - they're just transitioning to 'Week 13', where they roll out a new build along with an interesting schedule for people to try out new content. It's not representative of the usual iRacing service, there is often a fair amount of downtime while they fix problems. Nothing stopping you from jumping in right now, but you might as well wait until they roll out the new build (due tomorrow) so you're not having to download stuff twice.

Thanks for the heads up. Seems very hardcore in its setup, I shall see how a newbie like me handles it all.

Thanks for the heads up. Seems very hardcore in its setup, I shall see how a newbie like me handles it all.
It's actually really straightforward to get driving - the installer is efficient and the step-by-step instructions are clear. There are also a bunch of how-to videos about navigating the site and the in-game UI (some of these are out of date however, as a few elements have been moved around), as well as a series of 'driving school' videos. There are reference docs and the forum is full of stickies that help you through common questions.

It can get fairly technical in terms of optimising the graphics settings and force feedback, but the out-of-the-box settings are pretty good.

You'll find plenty of helpful people on the member forum (but expect some light-hearted mocking if you ask a question that is clearly in the tutorial videos!) - and there are several iRacing users here who can help out too.

Guysguysguysguysguys. There's gonna be a timer on the flag warning for cutting a corner. This is surely the greatest build of all time.

Watevaman

So now that I'm back in the presence of my T500, I decided to fire up RRRE and test drive a few cars. Pretty much stuck with the Group 5 pack but I am in love with the Zakspeed Capri. I don't know if it utilizes all the new physics stuff as I heard some of the older cars are stuck with older physics, but holy crap it is a blast to drive and listen to. Can't wait until the next sale to buy it and some tracks.

Zeth

T3PA pedals - decent upgrade from G27 w/ GTeye spring mod?

Also wanting to finally get the new GT wheel for my T300 - is it lighter/better in general? I have the newer stock rim pictured above. I've considered the formula rim just to have different options, but I don't think I spend enough time in open-wheelers overall.

Shaneus

Weird request: Can anyone tell me which (if any) PC sims could simulate a full day/night cycle and potentially 24 hour race in honour of Le Mans this weekend? Only one I can think of is Le Mans 24hr on Dreamcast and maybe one of the Gran Turismo games, but that's it.

Watevaman

Weird request: Can anyone tell me which (if any) PC sims could simulate a full day/night cycle and potentially 24 hour race in honour of Le Mans this weekend? Only one I can think of is Le Mans 24hr on Dreamcast and maybe one of the Gran Turismo games, but that's it.

Project CARS? Unless there's a time limit on races.

Also GTR2 with mods, I believe.

I pretty sure there's no limit in pCARS, in fact I remember them boasting about 'we're the first game that does Le Mans properly' or something last year.

So yeah, your options are:

Le Mans 24 Hour
GTR 2
pCARS
Gran Turismo some number
rFactor 2

Aaaand I think there's one more, but it escapes me at the moment. You should be good to go with the above list though, plenty to choose from.

GSC has a 24h cycle too.

So now that I'm back in the presence of my T500, I decided to fire up RRRE and test drive a few cars. Pretty much stuck with the Group 5 pack but I am in love with the Zakspeed Capri. I don't know if it utilizes all the new physics stuff as I heard some of the older cars are stuck with older physics, but holy crap it is a blast to drive and listen to. Can't wait until the next sale to buy it and some tracks.

Yeah, I'm not sure how it goes down when they include an old car (in this case two) in a new pack. I'm not sure if they go back and overhaul it or what. I'm sure TJP or someone can tell us.

I definitely recommend Salzburgring with the G5 cars. Great match. Salzburgring and anything is a great match actually. It's simplicity makes it a fun track to race on. *Random YouTube video* - how can you say no to that?!

I guess WTCC '14, Shanghai, and Macau are all hitting this week. I can't believe I'd spend money on fwd cars, but I think I just might. The old cars still seem to be very popular online.

Makikou

So, the new iRacing Season 3 2015 release notes are out:

Ultimate Pay is no longer available as a payment method.

All viewable future sessions are only viewable up to a specific view date range.

Fixed a bug where uploading setups for a fixed Hosted Session with specific foreign characters could interfere with parsing.

Fixed the Firefox no-data bug.

Added an "Accept" button to the league ignored requests page to allow the admins to "unignore" and accept the request.

When clicking "I'm still here" on the hosted sessions page after the timeout, the sessions will refresh properly.

Opting out of league PMs and Emails now works as intended.

Making edits to a team that hasn't been assigned a team ID should now properly fully create the team.

A button to launch the graphics config has been added to the settings panel.

Fixed a link where IE users were having trouble when revoking team invites.

Fixed a bug where selecting to drive certain cars in a team multi-car hosted session could cause errors.

Popular races now have an additional filter to show sessions using only the content that the user owns.

The Cars, Tracks, and Tech Tracks pages are redone with filters.

Fixed a bug where, under specific conditions, the race planner could bug out and not show sessions.

Registering for Race sessions will place you into an Open Practice while waiting
For many series, if you register for a Race session more than a couple minutes prior to the session's scheduled start time, you will be automatically placed into an Open Practice session. This way you can get onto track, instead of waiting for the Race session to launch.
Note that the splits for your Race session will not yet have been formed. So there's no guarantee that the other drivers you see in your Open Practice will be in your split. In fact, some of the drivers in the Open Practice might have registered for it directly, and won't be transferring to your Race session at all.
The simulation will notify you when your Race session is ready, and present a green [Race!] button on the Session screen. Clicking on this button will disconnect you from the Open Practice session, and connect you to your Race session. Only then can you tell with whom you have been grouped. If you do not click on the [Race!] button, the simulation will automatically switch you over to your Race session shortly prior to when you must grid your car for the race, or sooner if the Race session also has an embedded Qualify session.

Simulation:

Updater
When you run the iRacingUpdater it will ask you to install the Microsoft Visual C redistributions for x86 and x64, if you don't already have them installed on your computer.

Auto-Config
Added a drop-down to the auto-config dialog to choose which display adapter to use. It attempts to recommend NVidia/AMD cards over Intel to help with laptops.

Networking
Change how the simulation configures its network connection to the race server. This might reduce the possibility of "error occurred on network device" messages, and disconnections from the race server.

Race Points Given Field Size
We improved the calculation of race points awarded so small field sizes don't hand out too many championship points. This also reduces the advantage of high iRating fields in awarding championship points.

Logitech ARX
We now support Logitech's ARX interface. ARX is a simple communication layer provided by Logitech that allows communication between an application on the PC and your Android or iOS based device. It basically allows us to act as a web server sending pages to your phone, along with a simple bidirectional communication channel so we can push live data to the phone and receive inputs back. For further information and details on how to use or create something for ARX, please go to this forum thread: http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3316230.page

Graphics
Improved frame rates with a more dynamic adjustment of detail levels when many cars are on screen.

We are beginning to convert some of our cars and tracks to using physically based rendering (PBR) shaders to give more accurate looking cars and tracks. In this release the new Five Flags Speedway track uses these new shaders, as do the new Aston Martin DBR9 GT1, and the updated Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1 and updated Legends Ford '34 Coupe.

Race Control
Show the driver the amount of time they still have to yield in order to clear their "gained time by shortcutting, slow-down" furled black flag.

Fixed a bug where sometimes incident report messages would incorrectly say there is a limit of 17 incidents.

During qualifying at medium, long and superspeedway ovals, doing a burnout no longer gives an advantage.

Split Times
Add in an option to load split time files from other drivers and cars for you to compare yourself against.

The ghost car now lights up the brake lights.

UI
Added the C (CPU) meter to the L/Q/S/P group on the Session screen. The CPU meter is only displayed if you have manually enabled it in the "XXX Dev Use Only" section of app.ini.

Triple Screen
Fixed a bug where headlights could draw with strange artifacting problems when the field of view is greater than 170 degrees.

Fixed a bug that broke mouse driving when using triple screens.

Telemetry
New live telemetry outputs CarsPosition, CarsClassPosition, PlayerCarPosition, PlayerCarClassPosition, CarIdxPosition, CarIdxClassPosition, CarIdxTime, LapLastNLapSeq, LapLastNLapTime, LapBestNLapLap, LapBestNLapTime, DCLapStatus, DCDriversSoFar.

Sharing Setups
When you share a setup from the Garage, all different types of car that should be able to load your setup can now actually see and load your setup (for instance, the two V8 Supercars, or the NASCARs).

New Tire Model
Dave has a new model of the tire carcass that does a much more accurate computation of the tire's stiffnesses. Amongst other things tires now respond much more correctly to tire pressure changes. This is what is called a "Version 6" tire. Most of our road course cars have been updated with this.

Chassis Torsion
We can now model the fact that a car's chassis can twist due to forces and torques acting on the car. But only a few of our cars have been updated with this so far.

Weather
Reduced wild wind direction swings.

Cars:
Added new sponsor logos for Pep Boys, People Against Distracted Driving (PADD), iAnalyze Racing, and Max Papis Innovations (MPI).

Revised Club Scandinavia logo.

Aston Martin DBR9 GT1
Now available for purchase. Will be classed with the Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1.
Features our new chassis torsion modeling, new V6 tires, and new PBR shaders.

BMW Z4 GT3
Chassis torsion is now modeled.

Now has the new V6 tires.

Revised car performance to better match real life. Top speeds and cornering grip are now more accurate.

Updated setup for the new season.

Adjusted when G27 shift lights illuminate.

Cadillac CTS-V Racecar

Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1

Updated to use the new PBR shaders.

Wheels can now be painted.

Performance has been re-tuned to match appropriately against the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1.

Added tire warmers to avoid very cold tire issues in cold weather.

Chevrolet Impala Old Class B
Revised drafting.

Increased tire wear.

Added 100 lb of front downforce to match the 2015 cars.

Chevrolet Impala-COT
Revised drafting.

Increased tire wear.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS
Updated setups for the new season.

Cleaned up visible positioning of wheels to reduce fender interactions.

Chevrolet Silverado - circa 2013
Revised damage modeling for less damage with door bangs and to reduce engine damage associated with front end contact.

Revised drafting.

Increased tire wear.

Dallara DW12
Fixed boost levels to be inline with regulations.

Ford Falcon FG V8

Improved levels of detail for better frame rates.

Re-worked the rear view mirror.

Ford GT

Updated collision settings to match the BMW. This should reduce the 4x response from light hits.

Ford GT GT3

Revised car performance to better match real life. Top speeds and cornering grip are now more accurate.

Updated collision settings to match the BMW. This should reduce the 4x response from light hits.

Adjusted when G27 shift lights illuminate.

Ford Mustang FR500S

Update the diff with a little more locking bias.

Holden Commodore VF V8

HPD ARX-01c

Sound overhaul including additional near/far engine layers.

Legends Ford '34 Coupe
Updated the 3D model to our latest standards, including the new PBR shaders.

Updated with chassis torsion and suspension installation stiffnesses.

Minimum cold tire pressures reduced to 10 psi.

Lotus 49

Lotus 79
Revised damage modeling to reduce damage associated with bottoming out against the track surface.

Mazda MX-5 Cup

Made dampers linear to get rid of the weirdness in force changes from low to mid speed. Also linearized the click settings and degree sweeps - now each adjustment produces an even level of damping change throughout adjuster range.

Increased wheel inertia.

Adjusted the center of gravity height a little lower and re-tuned the chassis mass distribution angle a little lower at the front.

Mazda MX-5 Roadster

Made dampers linear to get rid of the weirdness in force changes from low to mid speed. Also linearized the click settings and degree sweeps - now each adjustment produces an even level of damping change throughout adjuster range.

Adjusted the center of gravity height a little lower and re-tuned the chassis mass distribution angle a little lower at the front.

McLaren MP4-12C GT3

Modified - SK

NASCAR Camping World Chevrolet Silverado
Updated aero based on latest GM Racing information.

Revised damage modeling for less damage with door bangs and to reduce engine damage associated with front end contact.

Revised drafting.

Increased tire wear.

Added fans back into the model.

NASCAR Camping World Toyota Tundra
Updated aero based on latest GM Racing information.

Revised drafting.

Increased tire wear.

NASCAR K&N Pro Chevrolet Impala
Revised drafting.

Increased tire wear.

NASCAR Sprint Cup Chevrolet SS
Revised engine power, aerodynamics, and drafting.

MPI steering wheel added.

Circular roof camera replaced with teardrop shaped camera at Super Speedway tracks.

NASCAR Sprint Cup Ford Fusion

Circular roof camera replaced with teardrop shaped camera at Super Speedway tracks.

NASCAR Sprint Cup Toyota Camry
Updated the 3D model to the 2015 season car.

NASCAR Whelen Tour Modified

NASCAR XFINITY Chevrolet Camaro

Revised drafting.

Increased tire wear.

NASCAR XFINITY Ford Mustang
Revised drafting.

Increased tire wear.

Pontiac Solstice

Radical SR8
Fixed a bug where you could fail tech for ride height but not see why.

Ruf RT 12R AWD

Ruf RT 12R C-Spec
Updated with fixed setups for the new season.

Ruf RT 12R RWD

Ruf RT 12R Track

Silver Crown

Skip Barber Formula 2000

Sprint Car

Star Mazda

Street Stock
Fixed a bug where the rear suspension operated with NASCAR rear style springs instead of leaf springs.

Super Late Model

Williams-Toyota FW31
Adjusted tire pressure ranges and increments.

Tracks:

Auto Club Speedway
Fixed upside-down environment reflection texture.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza

Added check point and 1x at the exit of the last corner.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Circuit of the Americas

Donington Park Racing Circuit

Five Flags Speedway
Now available for purchase.
Features our new PBR shaders.

Gateway Motorsports Park

Lucas Oil Raceway

Mount Panorama Circuit

Okayama International Circuit
Fixed some weird shading in the trees.

Rockingham Speedway

I spent way too much time formatting that.

TJP

I don't own a PC, but am eager at the prospect of AC on the ps4. How many tracks are there in there currently?
16 including the various 'ribbons' and drag strips. It is an impressive number for a small, self funded team but hardly earth shattering for anyone who is accustomed to having a lot of tracks be it racing on console or PC. More info here: http://www.assettocorsa.net/laser-scanned-tracks/

I don't know how Kunos plan to add modding to the console version - I just hope they can and do.

Ark

I'm liking everything in that update. Hopefully the McLaren MP4-12C will be a bit more balanced now, I've gotten tired of having zero rear grip and zero straight-line speed.

LeBoef

you should watch some videos of iracings' system before joining.
stuff like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuWMQ-IyPlI
(yeah i know, that gangi guy is hard to watch)

rookie class is shit, but there is one rule that holds true: if you crash, its your fault. rookie is about learning to race clean, not winning. 90% of the crashes can be avoided. if you cant handle it, you ll probably have more fun at ACs MP.

Spookie

but there is one rule that holds true: if you crash, its your fault. rookie is about learning to race clean, not winning. 90% of the crashes can be avoided.

<insert video of iRacing rookie series of people dive bombing, locking up and then taking someone out>

LeBoef

you should anticipate dive bombers in the rookie series. you should anticipate anything there. its like people fighting for the aircrafts in battlefield 2.

open the door and let 'em pass.

Ark

<insert video of iRacing rookie series of people dive bombing, locking up and then taking someone out>

While this is true, learning accident avoidance in rookies is a skill that will get you out of that sub-2k iRating bracket in no time.

Now if I could only figure out how to stop spinning into the wall due to getting nervous..

TJP

Like or loathe rF2, it's hard not to like Tim Weatley..

Tim Wheatley said:
Indeed. Also worth noting that only Codemasters, Kunos, LFS, Papyrus/iRacing (who bought the NR2003 engine) and ISI developed from scratch with their engines among the devs I readily think of. Most other devs either use our engine hardly modified, slightly modified, very modified or have re-written most of the code (in an evolutionary process through previous titles) so although it is their engine, the ISI code remains in places (and could be COMPLETELY different), and they certainly might not have got there as fast without the leg up.

Anyone who licenses our engines instantly saves themselves about six years of trial and error, staffing costs, etc. It is NOT easy. That is one of the reasons Kunos should probably get more respect around here IMHO. And why the lack of understanding about what has been achieved with rF2 can seem frustrating.

Zeth

Just tried RaceRoom for the first time, and I was really impressed. Now I need to figure out what I want to buy. I know I missed some deals recently, maybe something will come up with the summer sales starting.

TJP

I guess he's posted that in a thread about AC going to consoles?
Tim posted the quoted section in the 'Who has PCARS?' thread on the rF2 forums; a thread which has descended into the now standard/usual PCARS for and against arguements. Strangely, AC to consoles has barely been discussed.

Top Bottom