• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING

5oYpj.png

Look very closely.

"Sendai Station"

The sign for Sendai Station is on the Midnight Channel broadcast.

This is definitely a hint towards something.

Caladrius

It seemed like there were quite a few urban areas behind the static. I'm tempted to extrapolate and say the game might be in an urban area, but there could be other reasons for it that can't be accounted for.

Sendai is one of the cities on the list, yes?

Can't see shit, captain.

It's a bit easier to see in the video Mystic linked.

Huh. Well, I do kinda see a resemblance when the two are put together like that.

Maybe the point of this exercise is to get people to see what they want to, heh.

It's definitely Sendai Station. I even saw the kanji in the video. I don't think I'm seeing what I want to, because I noticed it immediately when I first saw it.

Sendai is also one of the locations on P-ch.

5oYV3.png

Look very closely.

FluxWaveZ

It's definitely Sendai Station. I even saw the kanji in the video. I don't think I'm seeing what I want to, because I noticed it immediately when I first saw it.

5oYV3.png

Look very closely.

Now I see it clearly at the bottom right (took me a bit).

Even if I couldn't see it, there'd still be too much corroborating evidence for that image to really be anything else, I would think.

Pause at 1:22 - 1:25 to see it. It's hard to see it when paused because the fuzz is so rapid.

Look closely, it clearly says "仙台駅 SENDAI STATION"

The other five...I can barely make them out...

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.

5oYV3.png

Look very closely.

I think I see a "TA", that's about it.

Tamanon

Banned
I know I saw a car on the left hand side a few seconds in, and I'm pretty sure I saw skyscrapers.

"It's too blurry to make out. You should check the television tomorrow"

I know I saw a car on the left hand side a few seconds in, and I'm pretty sure I saw skyscrapers.

"It's too blurry to make out. You should check the television tomorrow"

I think my theory is correct.

Each day at 12 AM JST, we'll get a better view, to hype up whatever announcement is on Sunday, which relates to these six cities it seems, or not...

We're like the NeoGAF Persona Investigation Team now xD

EDIT: Uploaded event ten!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKRyKV2ZXcE

FluxWaveZ

Would it really just be midnight? It'd make sense with the Midnight Channel and all with the images in event 09 becoming clearer tomorrow and the day after, but it sucks to imagine that the rest of the events won't matter until those.

Well, looks like I have a lot of catching up to do! I'm having so much fun with this, I can't wait until Sunday.

Thanks MysticDistance for uploading the events to YouTube for those of us who sleep through all of this! ;)

Thanks also to pan-hime for offering the backup stream for when everything melts down!

Tamanon

Banned
Oh man, the Velvet Room is totally going to be a train this time isn't it? Igor in a conductor hat!

Assuming Igor's back :/

In P3 and P4, you took a train to get to wherever the game took place...

There are no arcades near these places, besides Sendai Station. Maybe I'm thinking too much...

Caladrius

Getting hit by trains to go to another world confirmed?

Slow down there, they already did the fake-suicide thing. The Velvet Room will obviously be on a train.
Actually that sounds pretty plausible.

And I refuse to take a vacation to Japan! No amount of images you show me will convince me otherwise!

CrazyDude

Oh man, the Velvet Room is totally going to be a train this time isn't it? Igor in a conductor hat!

Assuming Igor's back :/

Yeah, didn't Igor's Japanese voice actor die recently? They might replace his voice actor or they might just replace his character.

The last two places shown on that event have things that may help identify it.

A red sign on what appears to be on the top of a station, and a big building with a sign in the middle.

Those are the things I noticed in the last two places shown on that video.

The last two places shown on that event have things that may help identify it.

A red sign on what appears to be on the top of a station, and a big building with a sign in the middle.

Those are the things I noticed in the last two places shown on that video.

I see a big old Ferris wheel in the top right of the last location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom