• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Moore leaving EA to be Liverpool Football Club CEO in June

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Aw come on. Sure we haven't won a league, but a basically every other trophy besides that one has been won during the last 20 years! Sure the last couple of years have been mediocre, but before that we were in CL finals and semi finals.

It's all in good fun ;)

As long as you don't beat us, then shit gets serious ;)

Fowler and Owen did us nicely back then.

Owen I actually kinda liked. Seemed like a nice guy off the field, and a good player too.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Owen I actually kinda liked. Seemed like a nice guy off the field, and a good player too.

He's hated by Liverpool fans now, there's obviously no coming back from what he did. Not a fan of his commentary, he's so boring that paint watches him dry.

NateDog

He's hated by Liverpool fans now, there's obviously no coming back from what he did. Not a fan of his commentary, he's so boring that paint watches him dry.
Boring? His commentary is golden, the stuff he comes out with is amazing. I'm sure there's a Twitter account somewhere that has compiled his best lines, including stuff like "Rooney is unstoppable today, unless you tackle him like Jagielka did just there".

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Boring? His commentary is golden, the stuff he comes out with is amazing. I'm sure there's a Twitter account somewhere that has compiled his best lines, including stuff like "Rooney is unstoppable today, unless you tackle him like Jagielka did just there".

The occasional braindead comment doesn't negate his insanely dreary commentary. The amount of times he says 'as I say' is unreal.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Welcome Back Old EA.
Which old EA? EA Big EA? I want that EA back. Make a straight sequel to SSX3, open world mountain peaks, DJ Atomica, Hella sick remixes, motherfuckin Viggo. The works.

Man they were good during the PS2 era all the way up to Burnout Paradise Mirror's Edge and DS1-2. Then they went poop, tried to score some brownie points with Mirrors Edge Catalyst but nope.

I wonder if anything will change at all.

dickroach

Which old EA? EA Big EA?

hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom