• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Physical Editions of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Now Available for Pre-Order Across All Major Retailers

Aspyr and Crystal Dynamics are excited to announce new physical editions of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft, coming to video game consoles on Sept. 24, 2024!

Pre-orders begin today at major retailers for the Base, Deluxe, and Limited Run Games Collector’s Editions. Check out what you'll uncover in each one, below!

Limited Run Games Collector’s Edition

• Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft, a SteelBook, two replica Lara Croft pistols in a lit shadow box, three 12x16 posters, a set of premium trading cards, the full collection’s original soundtrack (in both physical CD and digital download formats), a map book, and Lara Croft polygonal figurines from each title
  • Available on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $199.99.
  • The Collector's Edition will only be available for pre-order from May 21 to June 23, 2024 - then it's gone for good!

Deluxe Edition

• Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft, a SteelBook, an exploration map book (featuring over 80 pages full of secrets, including all maps from all three games and their expansions), a collectible tuck-in box, and the collection’s original soundtrack*
  • Available on PlayStation®5 and Nintendo Switch for $54.99/€54.99/£49.99
*Deluxe Edition copies in the Americas will receive all three games’ original soundtracks as DLC. Deluxe Edition copies in Europe will receive all three games’ original soundtracks as DLC, plus a “Greatest Hits” OST physical CD.

Base Edition

• Includes a physical copy of Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft and a jewel case
  • Available on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $34.99/€34.99/£29.99

Gambit2483

"Major Retailers" seemingly doesn't include Amazon...

Edit: Deluxe (Switch) edition is already sold out at Best Buy

Last edited:

Tangerine

No selling point saying everything the same including the posters they 'accidentally' patched out in the lockeroom. Possibly because they think it's 'sad' to mention this, but maybe because it is removed? Meh.

I was 50/50 on this purchase anyway as I want a 500feet per second crossbow and sadly they are expensive as shit for that extra 80, 100FPS. Look cool as fuck though.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
No thanks. LRG fired their community manager for false accusations of transphobia and listened to a known pedophile over their own employee. And Crystal Dynamics accused the original games of being objectively racist and the original devs as being such.

Södy

CE looks nice but nah, too much for me. Might get the Deluxe Edition if it's available for ~ 40€. Otherwise base game on Switch.

Top Bottom