• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
f4b.jpg

hanhMPVg.jpg

Vyse

Gold Member
Wanted to share that this is my favorite GAF thread that I read everyday. I careful curate the best memes and share them with my friends. They think I am so funny and clever. One friend thinks I make these all myself. I’ve never corrected him.

Thank you for all that contribute. You make me laugh everyday.

Peggies

Gold Member
I know… imagine being named Wylder.
Should be something classy like, I don't know, Lelarry or BillyRayBob.
This isn't funny, it's enraging. This dude needs a severe ass beating. Breast feeding is great for your kids, much better than formula. What an absolutely weak, disgusting, selfish, immature, dumb fuck who doesn't deserve to be a husband and certainly doesn't deserve to be a father.

Alright, back to the comedy.
Both my boys (sons that is) hated my boobs. Always started crying when I came near them with my nipples.
Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I still blame the nurses who used to storm into my hospital room in the middle of the night shoving my breast into my infants screaming face.

poodaddy

Should be something classy like, I don't know, Lelarry or BillyRayBob.

Both my boys (sons that is) hated my boobs. Always started crying when I came near them with my nipples.
Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I still blame the nurses who used to storm into my hospital room in the middle of the night shoving my breast into my infants screaming face.
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. Good on you for trying though, you're a rad mom. :D

Top Bottom