• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pikimin 4 - New Trailer Released

Saber

Looks cool, but I wish it has more of gameplay on it. Still totally looking foward to it though. The more closer to the first one , the better.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I wished for a Direct actually, because I wanna know what's coming after Pikmin 4 so I can decide if I'm buying a voucher.

BlackTron

I probably would have got this game on some random day I just see it on the shelf and feel like dropping the cash on a new game. But it comes out just a few days before my birthday and I like Pikmin so it feels like a personal gift from Nintendo (that I get to buy of course).

MirageMew2

I think we’ll still see a direct, if nothing but for TotK post-launch amiibo/expansions news and Pokémon DLC. Throw in some HD GameCube games maybe sneak in Xenoblade X and show Hogwarts somehow running on Switch and there’s your Nintendo summer show.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I think we’ll still see a direct, if nothing but for TotK post-launch amiibo/expansions news and Pokémon DLC. Throw in some HD GameCube games maybe sneak in Xenoblade X and show Hogwarts somehow running on Switch and there’s your Nintendo summer show.
Also the holiday title. They have nothing after Pikmin and I kinda doubt they'll announce something in Sep that will release 2 months after that.

Marvel14

Banned
Pikmin 3 Deluxe was an amazing game ...if this is as good or better I really recommend people try it- even if they haven't been into the earlier games. Hopefully there's a demo.

Its real time strategy with dynamic resource management and elemental battles. It's really satisfying to launch different pikmin types at enemies and figure out how to sequence battles and collections to meet the goals.

I am not convinced by the dog or this pretty useless trailer but I also wasn't impressed with TOTK trailers so hopefully this means the game will be magnificent.

I Hope Please GIF

Rran

Pikmin is a great series. I'm not crazy about a character-creator (seems like a really odd choice for this IP) but I'm still expecting this to be fantastic.

Top Bottom