• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillsbury posts recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

way more

tumblr_mchp2p45yW1rdqbfro1_500.gif

Ghazi

I will have to make this next weekend. Will post pics and live tweet as I'm getting my stomach pumped in the ER.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Oh come on, it looks delicious but it doesn't look that awful unless you eat the entire thing in one sitting or something. I'm considering making one, and I'll just eat like a third of it at a time

But...but...how do you get the pepperoni to burn?

It looks decent, but I would much prefer a thin crust pizza with slightly burned pepperoni.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
But...but...how do you get the pepperoni to burn?

It looks decent, but I would much prefer a thin crust pizza with slightly burned pepperoni.

You could always pre-bake the pepperoni for a few minutes before putting it in and hope it gets overdone when cooking. ;P

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
It actually looks like four layers of a mediocre slice of pizza.
Sure if you're using wack products to make it.

Time to breakout some fresh mozzarella, deli cuts of pepperoni and salami with some at home prepared dough.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
If I ever go to a GAF meet-up and it's not at a Chucke-Cheese or a Shakey's or some other kind of pizza-related place, I'm going to have to hurt someone.

PIZZA ALL DAY E(VE)RY DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom