• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Platinum Games/Activision announce Legend of Korra downloadable for PC/XB/PS [screen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Didn't watch the entire video, some issues with the video player.

So it's a pretty linear arcade-ish beat'em'up game, I guess it's to be expected due to it being a budget title, looks like it can be fun to mess around with, the attacks seem fluid but nothing really too interesting outside of the basic action game elements from PG, with a mix of some basic on rail sections.

I'm not a fan for the long range or heavy area attacks in action games, (whips, projectiles and bayonetta's long range wicked weave thing but that's because of big boss fights so it's ok there).

I'd like a demo to try it out but for a low price point I might just pick it up myself.

KooopaKid

Banned
Looked like I imagined. Pretty cool but this is the 4th game Platinum is making with more or less the same combat engine and with Bayonetta 2 out this year, it makes this game kind of redundant.

Hexa

I hate Korra but love Platinum. Why couldn't they make a Last Airbender game? That would be so great. It's not like Korra is a hit ratings wise.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hate Korra but love Platinum. Why couldn't they make a Last Airbender game? That would be so great. It's not like Korra is a hit ratings wise.

Because it's the one that's cur- er was airing on TV.
That's how licensed games work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom