• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago

PSASBR History

the-rock-clapping.gif

Boss Man

Radec is still way way to overpower and annoying.
I think it very well may be the case that Radec is just well suited for a four player free-for-all. Everyone is just kind of bunching up and banging away at each other, so he can hang out on the outskirts and pop them. In a 2v2 or 1v1 I bet he's a lot more difficult to use effectively.

Radec is still way way to overpower and annoying.

Not overpowered, and I never use him btw. He's just annoying and requires players to be aware of his presence. Same can be said about parappa sitting in a corner spamming the boombox for AP.

Once you take the fight to them, especially from the air, Radec is easily manageable.

Just got done with a 3x AP Overtime with 3 Kratos and a Parappa. I dominated in the end with a 22 Point win after a nice Level 3 in the 3x AP Overtime. They tried to run but they all fell to my mighty hand mwhahaha.

I love how people are learning to dodge. Just dodged Fat P's super 2 a good 3-4 times before her partner smacked me once (Parappa), which did me in lol

OH FUCK YOU. RIGHT AFTER MY POST TOO.
AHAHAHA!

I love how people are learning to dodge. Just dodged Fat P's super 2 a good 3-4 times before her partner smacked me once (Parappa), which did me in lol
Yeah, my whiffed supers are doing more harm to me now. ;_;

Wow, that is exceptional.

But not UN-flawless lol, you meant just Flawless :p
"unf" is usually used when you see a hot person and/or when you're super happy

AND MAN I WAS ON FIRE

Do you guys think if Radec's sniper move reduced the chunk of AP it gains, that more players would use more diverse attacks with him? Or do u think SB purposely made his snipe attack so heavy to purposely make him that ranged character? Im still hearing mixed thoughts on Radec, but Im largely OK with him, and I think the final game's roster will be able to deal with him fine too

B.O.O.M

the range for that snipe attack is a bit too long I think. Now that I know that by using the 'block' action you can negate his sticky grenade attacks..that's my only issue with him

I miss sly :( I'm using kratos as my main now. His lvl 2 sucks ass.

My god, I'm dying! Klipz, SuperIvain, that was hilarious!

Ivain and I KO'd both Klipz and his partner, then we immediately look at each other and teabag. Then, a few moments later they do the exact same! Then we got DC'd :(

Do you guys think if Radec's sniper move reduced the chunk of AP it gains, that more players would use more diverse attacks with him? Or do u think SB purposely made his snipe attack so heavy to purposely make him that ranged character? Im still hearing mixed thoughts on Radec, but Im largely OK with him, and I think the final game's roster will be able to deal with him fine too

No need to nerf him. He is easy to manage you just have to be aware of himvand go after him. Plus there are maps where he will be totally gimped.

Spinluck

Didn't the original ssb only have like 12 characters? How can anyone compare that roster to all stars. I always thought melee had the best roster, I think that's a better comparison.

Smash didn't get much characters until it established itself as a legitimate franchise.

People will only refer to games like Melee and Brawl because it is convenient to their argument. This game is getting compared to sequels, like, a lot. Lol.

Noi

Smash didn't get much characters until it established itself as a legitimate franchise.

People will only refer to games like Melee and Brawl because it is convenient to their argument. This game is getting compared to sequels, like, a lot. Lol.

I don't compare it to SBB in terms of sheer characters because it's silly to compare a game made in 1999 to one made in 2012 in those terms. I DO compare it to SBB in that even for the first game with a limited number of characters, Falcon and Ness were still in the game, both of which were undoubtedly part of their most lesser known IPs.

Beta talk: Radec seems easy to use now because both beta stages favor him. It was a lot harder to win on Sandover village in the previous beta.

SSReborn

My god, I'm dying! Klipz, SuperIvain, that was hilarious!

Ivain and I KO'd both Klipz and his partner, then we immediately look at each other and teabag. Then, a few moments later they do the exact same! Then we got DC'd :(

That was so fun where are you guys?? :( I'm running into randoms now.

PSY・S;42456292 said:
I wish Newegg let me change shipping speed on orders. I'll probably be getting this game day 2 or 3 :|

Brick and mortar baby!

Speaking of, I heard my local best buy has a psasbr demo up in store. Has only big daddy, jak, kratos, parappa, and only Hades and metropolis.

PS3 crashed, Im off for now.

You know, for Super 3's, I think we can control where the enemy spawns >:)

At least, have both teammates standing on the other side of the maps, so that they spawn in the middle

Ran rp

PS3 crashed, Im off for now.

You know, for Super 3's, I think we can control where the enemy spawns >:)

At least, have both teammates standing on the other side of the maps, so that they spawn in the middle

Oooh, I never noticed that! Now I really want to see SuperBot throwing out some videos on how they play compared to the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom