• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars joined by Heihachi and Toro

Loudninja

Is it confirmed to be over 20?
Retailers list it as such.

Superbot said its much more than 10 as well.
PlayStation All-stars Battle Royale is a crossover brawler style fighting game featuring over 20 first, and third party characters famous from a range of game franchises. Each playable character has its own unique set of attacks and moves, and the game features 1-4 player multiplayer mash-up action, both online and in local play at home. Additional features include, tournaments, rivalries, an award system designed to encourage competition, full 1080p HD output, a range of different PlayStation themed play environments, and full PlayStation trophy support.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007XYBUBE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I'm sorry about not uploading the panel. The video file is an FLV, and for some reason no matter how hard I try the audio keeps going out of sync. I've been tinkering with it for hours trying to manually edit it, convert it to different formats, and more without avail. I'm currently DLing a 1.5GB version of the stream. Hopefully that'll work this time.

Someone has uploaded most of it to youtube. Quality is not good but what can ya do.

part 1
part 2
part 3
Rivalry story scene
Combo video

Takao

Banned
I spent such a long time trying to edit it that I'm fairly certain I heard someone yell out "Resident Evil 6 day?" when Omar said the release date for the game in the beginning.

Top Bottom