• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2016: The Complete Guide

Loudninja

It’s almost here! We’re now just five short days away from PlayStation Experience 2016! Whether you’re joining us at the Anaheim Convention Center or you’re tuning in from home, we’ve put together a definitive guide to ensuring you have the best PlayStation Experience possible.

Show Hours
Saturday, 12/3/16: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday, 12/4/16: 10:00am – 6:00pm

PlayStation Showcase
PlayStation Showcase kicks off the show on Saturday, December 3rd, starting at 10:00am Pacific Time, and will feature announcements and a sneak peek at the future of PlayStation. The Showcase will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis, so pick up your badges on Friday and get in line early on Saturday if you want the best shot at sitting in.

live.playstation.com
Can’t make it to Anaheim? Then we hope you can watch the show live at live.playstation.com. By logging in at live.playstation.com with your PSN ID, you can unlock bonus content by watching PlayStation Showcase, the PlayStation Experience panel lineup, and PlayStation LiveCast game demos.
You can also stream PlayStation Experience video programming through Facebook Live Video, Twitch, and YouTube.

Panels
It wouldn’t be PlayStation Experience without a selection of exciting panel discussions from some of the top creators in the world. Here’s what’s on the docket for Anaheim!

Saturday, December 3
12:00pm: Unannounced Panel
1:00pm: Unannounced Panel
2:00pm: Unannounced Panel

Sunday, December 4
10:00am: Horizon Zero Dawn
Join Guerrilla Games for an inside look at the world of Horizon Zero Dawn and the lore and machines that define it.
12:00pm: Kinda Funny: PS I Love You XOXO
Horizon Zero Dawn, GT Sport, and all the latest details coming out of PS Experience — 2017 is looking pretty dang good for PlayStation! Join Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty, plus special guests for a live recording of the internet’s No. 1 PlayStation podcast.
2:00pm: Accessibility: Making Games for All Gamers
Accessibility features help empower all gamers—not just those with disabilities—and we want to set an industry standard of inclusion. We’re bringing together some of the top minds from the accessibility community, PlayStation and Naughty Dog to discuss best practices for game developers and to share powerful stories about the broader impact of accessibility features in games.
*All panels take place in the Anaheim Convention Center
Playable Games
We’ve announced the list of more than 100 playable games set for the show floor this year. Even the most seasoned con-goer will struggle to squeeze that all into one weekend, so prioritize accordingly! Here’s the full list of games we can share right now, but there will be more waiting for you once the show floor opens on December 3.

• 2064: Read Only Memories
  • 3on3 Freestyle
  • Aaero
  • Ace Combat 7
  • Batman: Arkham VR
  • Bound
  • Boundless
  • Brawlhalla
  • Chasm
  • Cosmic Star Heroine
  • Cryptark
  • Death Tales
  • Death’s Gambit
  • Destiny: Rise of Iron
  • Disc Jam
  • Divide
  • Drawn to Death
  • EarthNight
  • Eitr
  • EVE Valkyrie
  • Everything
  • Fallen Legion
  • Fantasy Strike
  • Farpoint
  • Flinthook
  • For Honor
  • Full Throttle Remastered
  • Future Unfolding
  • FutureGrind
  • Gang Beasts
  • Garou: Mark of the Wolves
  • GNOG
  • Graceful Explosion Machine
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • GT Sport
  • Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone
  • Heart Forth, Alicia
  • Here They Lie
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Human: Fall Flat
  • I Expect You To Die
  • Jenny LeClue: Detectivú
  • Just Shapes & Beats
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Knights and Bikes
  • Let It Die
  • Loot Rascals
  • Mages of Mystralia
  • Masquerada: Songs and Shadows
  • MLB The Show
  • Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
  • Monsters and Monocles
  • Mosaic
  • NBA 2KVR
  • Nidhogg 2
  • Night in the Woods
  • Nioh
  • Obduction
  • Orcs Must Die! Unchained
  • Persona 5
  • Plague Road
  • Pox Nora
  • Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
  • Pyre
  • Rain World
  • Rainbow 6 Siege
  • Randall
  • Ray’s the Dead
  • Refactor
  • Resident Evil 7 biohazard
  • RIGS Mechanized Combat League (PS VR)
  • Robinson: The Journey (PS VR)
  • Salt and Sanctuary
  • Shadow Warrior 2
  • Shakedown: Hawaii
  • SmuggleCraft
  • Snake Pass
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
  • Sonic Mania
  • Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: Scarif
  • Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: X-wing VR Mission
  • Statik
  • Street Fighter V
  • Sundered
  • The Church in the Darkness
  • The King of Fighters XIV
  • The Last Guardian
  • Tooth and Tail
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Survival
  • Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
  • VR Worlds
  • Watch_Dogs 2
  • XING: The Land Beyond
  • Yakuza 0
  • YIIK: A Postmodern RPG
  • Yooka-Laylee

Capcom Cup
Capcom Cup will also be returning to PlayStation Experience this year, with the finals taking place on Saturday at 6:00 PM. Watch the top qualifying players from the Capcom Pro Tour compete for more than $250,000 in prizing and the chance to be crowned the Street Fighter V world champion
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/28/playstation-experience-2016-the-complete-guide/

Man, Saturday must have some amazing panels, for this second update to still list them as "Unannounced." I leave for California on Thursday and can't wait for the keynote!

Bummer about the RFID badge program coming back. It was a bit of a mess last year.

krae_man

Man, Saturday must have some amazing panels, for this second update to still list them as "Unannounced." I leave for California on Thursday and can't wait for the keynote!

Bummer about the RFID badge program coming back. It was a bit of a mess last year.

Honestly, I think it's equally likely they are nothing special and just the result of disorganization. I mean those panels are straight through with no buffer in between again despite everyone complaining about how bad that was last year.

So it could be a Kojima panel, or a meet the voice of Knack! panel.

Can we get some other time zones for the conference, not just one?

Here you go

Show Hours

Saturday, 12/3/16: 10:00am PST/ 1:00PM EST/ 6:00PM GMT – 10:00pm PST/1:00AM EST/6:00AM GMT
Sunday, 12/4/16: 10:00am PST/ 1:00PM EST/ 6:00PM GMT – 6:00pm PST/ 9:00pm PST/ 2:00AM GMT

PlayStation Showcase

Saturday, 12/3/16: 10:00am PST/ 1:00PM EST/ 6:00PM GMT

Panels

Saturday, December 3
12:00pm PST/ 3:00PM EST/8:00PM GMT: Unannounced Panel
1:00pm PST/ 4:00PM EST/9:00PM GMT: Unannounced Panel
2:00pm PST/ 5:00PM EST/10:00PM GMT: Unannounced Panel

Sunday, December 4
10:00am PST/ 1:00PM EST/ 6:00PM GMT : Horizon Zero Dawn
Join Guerrilla Games for an inside look at the world of Horizon Zero Dawn and the lore and machines that define it.

12:00pm PST/ 3:00PM EST/8:00PM GMT: Kinda Funny: PS I Love You XOXO
Horizon Zero Dawn, GT Sport, and all the latest details coming out of PS Experience — 2017 is looking pretty dang good for PlayStation! Join Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty, plus special guests for a live recording of the internet’s No. 1 PlayStation podcast.

2:00pm PST/ 5:00PM EST/10:00PM GMT: Accessibility: Making Games for All Gamers
Accessibility features help empower all gamers—not just those with disabilities—and we want to set an industry standard of inclusion. We’re bringing together some of the top minds from the accessibility community, PlayStation and Naughty Dog to discuss best practices for game developers and to share powerful stories about the broader impact of accessibility features in games.

Capcom Cup

Capcom Cup will also be returning to PlayStation Experience this year, with the finals taking place on Saturday at 6:00 PM PST/ 9:00PM EST/ 2:00AM GMT. Watch the top qualifying players from the Capcom Pro Tour compete for more than $250,000 in prizing and the chance to be crowned the Street Fighter V world champion

Mikey Jr.

Fucking meet and greet man.

I'd love to get some stuff signed by Ono and schafer.

Plus you fucking know Kojima will be one of them.

Fucking hell.

What does "a sneak peek at the future of playstation" mean? Announcing new games?

Or could it mean something to do with services or hardware?

I'm sure they've used that exact expression before but I can't remember for what.

Can we get GMT times for those events?

There:
Here you go

Show Hours

Saturday, 12/3/16: 10:00am PST/ 1:00PM EST/ 6:00PM GMT – 10:00pm PST/1:00AM EST/6:00AM GMT
Sunday, 12/4/16: 10:00am PST/ 1:00PM EST/ 6:00PM GMT – 6:00pm PST/ 9:00pm PST/ 2:00AM GMT

PlayStation Showcase

Saturday, 12/3/16: 10:00am PST/ 1:00PM EST/ 6:00PM GMT

Panels

Saturday, December 3
12:00pm PST/ 3:00PM EST/8:00PM GMT: Unannounced Panel
1:00pm PST/ 4:00PM EST/9:00PM GMT: Unannounced Panel
2:00pm PST/ 5:00PM EST/10:00PM GMT: Unannounced Panel

Sunday, December 4
10:00am PST/ 1:00PM EST/ 6:00PM GMT : Horizon Zero Dawn

12:00pm PST/ 3:00PM EST/8:00PM GMT: Kinda Funny: PS I Love You XOXO

2:00pm PST/ 5:00PM EST/10:00PM GMT: Accessibility: Making Games for All Gamers

Capcom Cup

Capcom Cup will also be returning to PlayStation Experience this year, with the finals taking place on Saturday at 6:00 PM PST/ 9:00PM EST/ 2:00AM GMT. Watch the top qualifying players from the Capcom Pro Tour compete for more than $250,000 in prizing and the chance to be crowned the Street Fighter V world champion

Mikey Jr.

What does "a sneak peek at the future of playstation" mean? Announcing new games?

Or could it mean something to do with services or hardware?

I'm sure they've used that exact expression before but I can't remember for what.

No way new hardware.

New games for sure. But I also think it's talking about firmware. We are due for one I think. Would like to see what's next. Name change maybe?

Nightwing449

Neo Member
I hope kojima will be there and say something about death stranding. Can't wait to go to the game awards and this. It will be great!

Top Bottom