• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience | Summary Thread |

Jingo

Can someone help me please, i was surfing trought eurogamer today and i saw a notice that sayed today was announced a new horror game that was a mix between resident evil and silent hill, i had to get out but when i searched the eurogamer site again, i couldnt find that post again, does anyone saw this or know what they could be talking about? It wasnt until dawn.

Can someone help me please, i was surfing trought eurogamer today and i saw a notice that sayed today was announced a new horror game that was a mix between resident evil and silent hill, i had to get out but when i searched the eurogamer site again, i couldnt find that post again, does anyone saw this or know what they could be talking about? It wasnt until dawn.
I checked everything on Eurogamer, can't find anything sorry!

I played a bunch of Drawn to Death and had a fantastic time - probably my game of the show. I wrote an in-depth post about it here. If you're looking for a fast-paced, high-health, mechanically-rich, very skill-based multiplayer shooter, definitely keep an eye on it.

Top Bottom