• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store June Top Sellers

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Rockstar is making an absolute killing considering GTA V is still at its launch price for digital...

My god.

Pejo

Man, can't believe Destiny is in top 20 again for PS4. That game must have made serious cash for ActiBliz.

Really happy to see the VITA chart. Adventures of Mana, Odin Sphere and God Eater are great games.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
List needs some Mirror's Edge Catalyst and SteamWorld Heist HD.

Shin-chan

Hope Zero Time Dilemma has gone decently here after its poor performance in Japan. Even like 30K would seem good compared to that.

BF4 for only $4 during the E3 sale and man it still fucking sucks. TDM has the same rotation of four maps with terrible spawns, people camping and shooting from afar, shotgun spam up close and just the most random shootouts ever. the objective modes are your typical Battlefield run for 60 seconds and get shot by helicopters, tanks or snipers on the other side.

I have no idea why/how 70k people play this shit.
Sounds like the typical case of the git gud

Hurrah for Adventures of Mana!
There's an awful lot of Battlefield love. I'm honestly surprised.

Also, are those European Classics EU only, or do we just not buy them as much?

Rocket League just keeps rolling. Surprised to see Syndicate on there as I don't remember it having legs or getting a great price cut below the $30-$40 it's been for a while.

Good to see Ratchet still in the top ten on the EU charts. Was it on sale or something?

BF4 for only $4 during the E3 sale and man it still fucking sucks. TDM has the same rotation of four maps with terrible spawns, people camping and shooting from afar, shotgun spam up close and just the most random shootouts ever. the objective modes are your typical Battlefield run for 60 seconds and get shot by helicopters, tanks or snipers on the other side.

I have no idea why/how 70k people play this shit.

Playing Battlefield for TDM is like playing GTA only for the racing mode and claiming how bad the game is based on that alone.

Also, if you're dying every time you spawn without being able to do anything, maybe it's not the game.

Ivan 3414

Does the EU Classics top sellers list only include PS1 games, while the NA Classics list includes both PS1 and PS2 games?

Top Bottom