• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pocket Rumble for the Switch just got rated PEGI 12

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=57917#searchresults

screenshot_2017-04-27ymkk6.png

Release incoming in May then? Maybe?

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Release date isn't referring to when the game hits eshop, right?

Either way, nice to see there is some progress on this gaming coming over. Been wanting to pick it up on Switch

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
Maaaan, c'mon. I've been waiting for this!

Either way, nice to see there is some progress on this gaming coming over. Been wanting to pick it up on Switch

PEGI registration date.

Vanillalite

That release date is today. So I assume when they released the rating. :p

atom519

As someone that just spent the entirety of the last connecting flight playing Snipperclips in tablet mode with my boss, I'm really excited for this.

Experien

A KS Wii U game was sent off for certification in beginning of April (or was it end of May) and it still not out. Let's hope some games have a fast track than others with Nintendo Certification.

fernoca

Hopefully soon. From end of March, to no date sucks. And with Street Fighter coming in May, hopefully the $10 price will help this one.

Vanillalite

Probably mid-June or a little earlier if everything is going okay.

May is probably already locked down in terms of games. Nintendo probably likes to schedule out a few weeks.

I just worry people won't care with Street Fighter already out, but the price is much better.

Been wanting to get a online game for Switch.

Been going back and forth between getting MK8. Which I played the base game for 115 hours, or waiting until Arms.

Now all of a sudden Pocket Fighter rises from its grave.

Thing is, I'll probably stop playing MK8D alot once Arms and especially Splatoon 2 comes out, so a $10 online game for now might be enough to tide me over. But it needs to release RIGHT NOW!

But...PR is a fighting game and Arms is also a fighting game. Learning two new fighters at nearly the same time never works out for me.

Aaahhh. #Biggerthantheyneedtobeproblems

Edit: Oh end of spring, and closer to Arms? Well sorry Pocket Rumble, but I'm skipping you. You took too long to release. :(

Ferrio

Banned
^ Don't worry, Pocket Rumble is really easy to play. Like 5 minutes in training is all you need with a character before hitting online.

Top Bottom