• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Mafia |OT| Gotta Catch Em’ Scum!

Ne5tpo0.jpg

N1 target breadcrumbs - for melonrabbit

Doom OST, "Dead Bunny"

good

first they must catch you

Watership Down reference. Look it up

N2 target breadcrumbs - for Christina Mackenzie
I Can (Not) Redo

Evangelion reference -> giant robots -> CM's Gundam avatar

You can automate my jobs,

You can automate my transportation,

but automate my fuckin' minigames bruv?

smh

nuThXMW.png

no, it was at Makai

but you can blame Makai for that

reference to my (short-lived) time as an Investigator in Star Wars [Mafia] when I was with Makai in that game, the "blame that" part's the hint at my then-imminent targeting of CM that Night with my Investigative power

"scream at sky", "spherical things in sky" -> Gundam reference (to orbital colonies) -> allusion to CM's Gundam avatar

I'm not gonna lie, just to BS you I was going to respond to this with a continuation of my Metroid Battle Network RPG idea, this time my post being a rough plot outline of the concept I had for a new, rebooted Samus Aran and her story in an alternate universe of Metroid; but, as I expanded on it and typed more and more, it all began to sound like such a cohesive narrative to me that I'm choosing to withhold it now, and will likely incorporate some of this Metroid fanfic of mine into my own sci-fi tripe of an idea (changing the names, of course).

Was this a breadcrumb all along? Yes, it is.

This one speaks for itself.

Yes, this too is a Gundam reference. Learn the lore

NOTE: ROLEBLOCKED'D ON N2 - A statement with breadcrumbs

omg, what have I done to deserve this hostility?

You may have noticed that near-ish the beginning of D3, I was being deliberately obtuse and seemingly dumbfounded with my replies to others; in actuality, this was part of an experimental, intentional and symbolic mime act, using my unspoken, shocked state of seeming confusion to visibly signify that I had been Roleblocked the last Night, conveying my status affliction via a means beyond what a traditional conformist "vague pun" breadcrumb could ever possibly achieve.

N3 target breadcrumbs - for nin1000

ok NiNetails

ok nine inch nailsetails

etc.

The whole "NiNetails JOAT" saga on D3 was a simple hint that I was going to tail nin that Night.

N4 target breadcrumbs - for *Splinter

fuck it, y'all look it up

Will all this change anything?

Probably not

Alas, it's but a minigame

*Splinter

Splinter, you have no reaction to Nin being Lady Gaga? Gifs aside?
Not really?

Lady Gaga is a role, presumably a gossip but possibly with extra stipulations, of unknown alignment but most likely town. That lines up with my overall town read of nin but doesn't really add or take away much.

I hadn't really thought much about Gaga's identity, I wondered if team Gaga included Blarg and maybe accounted for some of the support he's been getting, but that's not really worth worrying about tomorrow (and now seems to not be the case anyway).

7mc7aVM.gif

anyway, I was bored so I wrote a villanelle

It's dedicated to the member of the Elite 4 we lost

last Night

RIP in Pokemon

Alright, my turn, I guess

I was saving this for later, but... for someone so special in my life, it just can't wait

I'd like to dedicate this to I. I know you're grammatically not the first, but damned if I'd let myself take all the credit from me before I does.

*ahem*

Anyway, for you I call this... little piece of mine'd:

Auto-canon

Prepare for trouble;
TEAM ROCKET blasting off at half light-speed,
and make it double!

To protect the world, you'll see no rubble,
yet choose to devastate and you'll yet need
prepare for trouble!

To people, do unite within our bubble;
those of our nation do succeed,
and make it double!

To evils so lovable,
be denounced, dear truths of greed!
Prepare for trouble!

To the stars abov'all;
we extend our reach by your light's lead,
and make it double!

By Jessie! By James! And by whiskered Meowth, do not stubble
that fight; surrender, or else right indeed
prepare for trouble,
and make it double!

▶

*Splinter

Why don't you vote, Blarg? If the day ended now then everyone without a vote will be under fire tomorrow.

Is that not a good outcome for you?

Death doesn’t discriminate
Between the sinners
And the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep living anyway
We rise and we fall
And we break
And we make our mistakes
And if there’s a reason I’m still alive
When everyone who loves me has died
I’m willing to wait for it

You know, for the best emotional impact, you're supposed to end it immediately AFTER the antagonist recites their final monologue?

Now everyone's underwhelmed, smh

Where did you people learn drama

srsly

Burbeting

Banned
5. Evening

The Pokémon had decided to kill Blargonaut this time. After all, he was so suspicious, and everything!
"Blarg, are you part of Team Rocket?" The town asked.
"Why yes I am", responded Blargonaut.
That was as much evidence as the town needed, and they began a violent assault towards Blargonaut, that lasted for around an hour or so. All the while they were doing this, Blargonaut was laughing so loud it echoed throughout the island.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA----HAHAHAHA----HAHHAA......"

When the Pokémon had finished their brutal assault, the poor Blargonaut was left in the ground, barely alive. But even at that moment, he was still laughing almost like a maniac.
"Even if I die now.... I won't go alone! Take this!"

Blargonaut used CHARGE BEAM!

The beam hit the person who was the last one to show their suspicion towards Blargonaut. It was.... *Splinter, who was killed the same moment as the deadly beam hit his heart. And so Blargonaut too succumbed to his wounds, leaving the still living creatures in silence.

Blargonaut has been eliminated!

Burbeting said:
*In the Team Rocket secret hideout*

"Oh, won't you look at that! There is so much Pokémon on this weird island... of NeoGAF."
"Heh! That's true! We can catch them, kill them and sell their skins for some valuable cash!"

It was an evil plan of pure evil, and the Team Rocket members knew it. And it was so god damn awesome!

You are Klang (#600), a Steel Type Pokémon, who is also a member of Team Rocket!
You are aligned with Team Rocket, which means the SCUM.

Team Rocket members share a secret Team Rocket chat. Any of the Team Rocket members can submit a faction kill with the command KILL: (Player).

You have the power of a Vengeful. If you are lynched during the day, you will kill the last person voting you, so that you both die. If you die during night, nothing happens.

The other Team Rocket Members are:
[SECRET TEAM ROCKET INFORMATION]

As you are a Pokémon, you can be caught by a Pokémon Trainer to join their team.

If this happens, you will be informed with additional information. Please note, that if you are caught to a Pokémon team, you will lose your posting access in the Team Rocket Chat. You will be able to read the chat even if you are part of a Pokémon team though, and your posting access will be returned, if both Jessie and James are dead.

You will win once the Team Rocket members are the majority (50% or more) of the playerbase still in the game.

Game thread is here: www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1277820

Team Rocket chat is here: [CONFIDENTIAL, TELL ONLY GIOVANNI]

Blargonaut was not part of any Pokémon Team.

*Splinter got killed!

Burbeting said:
Welcome to NeoGAF Island, full of wonderous Pokémon. What type of Pokémon might you be…?
Oh, I remember now!

You are Hoothoot (#163), a Flying Type Pokémon!
You are aligned with Pokémon living in the Island (which means TOWN).

You have the power of a commuter. During odd nights, you fly away from the island, so you can't be targeted by anyone.

You can be caught by the Pokémon trainer into a Pokéball. If this happens, you will be informed with a PM.
However, you can't be caught during the nights you are commuting (Odd nights).

You will win if all of the forces that may disrupt the town have been defeated.

Game thread is here: www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1277820

*Splinter was not part of any Pokémon team.

And so, night falls...

Night 5 begins. Remember that night phases are now shorter, and that the deadline for night actions is still two hours prior to day starting.

bla_1475866800.png

Top Bottom