• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Emerald announced?

hooo

boooy
Gunsmoke said:
hmmm . . . [/scratches head]

do any of you guys get the Buy Pokemon Cards here

and

Pokemon Snap banner below ? ? ?

I'm calling FOUL in this thread ! ! !

It's called google ads =P Ads targeted at your pokemon fetish rooted deep inside.

Am I surprised that Emerald is coming? No, it fits the pattern and back with R/S came out, the ripped monster sprites included a green one right next to the Ruby and Sapphire exclusives.

kiryogi

Banned
Hmmm, maybe this is my chance to get into R/S if this is the third game as yellow/crystal was to their respective series.

cvxfreak

hooo said:
It's called google ads =P Ads targeted at your pokemon fetish rooted deep inside.

Am I surprised that Emerald is coming? No, it fits the pattern and back with R/S came out, the ripped monster sprites included a green one right next to the Ruby and Sapphire exclusives.

Well that Pokemon was Rayquaza and it was catchable in both versions. I hope the Emerald version has something akin to the movie coming out in Japan next month.

I am so going to go see that movie. And I'll buy the fucking media booklet in the lobby and be the happiest, and only, adult in the theater.

cvxfreak

I wish I were in Japan to see it too. It looks like the best movie yet, the 6th one being my personal favorite at the moment. Oh well.

Top Bottom