• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Here it is. Mega Alakazam. Had to go on the GTS to get the Abra after 40 minutes of hunting

Psychic. Ability of trace

00553drpcn.png

THE BEARD

mega alakazam. O.O

there really aren't that many pure psychics these days eh? wonder if his def is still butt.

Watching the twitch stream. 8 way run is freaking me out.

ramyeon

That's actually fake. It's a doctored image from /vp/ a month ago.

The only legit list so far is the trademark thing.
Not saying the picture is real! It's obviously a fake mock up, but they've hit some nails on the head. If people keep turning up mega evolutions that's are on here and not the trademark list it'll be more clear, let's wait and see :)

Tecl0n

The only thing that could make Mega Alakazam cooler is than his mega intro is him clapping his hands and the spoons appears as he lowers his arms to the idle position.

Berordn

The thing about Megas, most of these Pokes are already great stats wise.

It's like a rich get richer thing lol.

They're a big metagame shift for sure. One mega per team basically confirms that you're going to be using one and designing the rest of the team to support it by covering weaknesses and controlling weather and the rest of the field.

Plus it's the only way some of these were ever going to be used.

Fireblend

Banned
Joe, hurry up and find Arcanite pls.

Yes, I know Growlithe isn't in any regional Pokedex, nor in the leaked list that is apparently coming true. I don't care, I want to believe.

Not saying the picture is real! It's obviously a fake mock up, but they've hit some nails on the head. If people keep turning up mega evolutions that's are on here and not the trademark list it'll be more clear, let's wait and see :)

Megas are intended to be popular Pokemon and they've listed all the most popular Pokemon... not exactly coincidence :p

Neiteio

Yep. I got a Froakie :)

Here it is. Mega Alakazam. Had to go on the GTS to get the Abra after 40 minutes of hunting

Psychic. Ability of trace

00553.png
I jumped when I saw this, yelling "OH DAMN!" I've liked all of the Megas so far, but here the perfection of Mega Alakazam registered a reaction more quickly than my brain could register what I was seeing. This is INCREDIBLE. The sage-like psychic, so powerful he doesn't even hold his goddamn spoons anymore -- he just levitates them sumbitches when he's chilling crosslegged, the whole fucking kitchen drawer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom