• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT6| Made this thread during Harvey because the ratings would be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It was nice knowing you all, but I can't in good faith continue posting on here any more given the present circumstances. If you have a Discord link, I'll be on Discord.

It was nice knowing you all, but I can't in good faith continue posting on here any more given the present circumstances. If you have a Discord link, I'll be on Discord.
yeah, I have no idea what’s going on but i’ve been more and more disinterested and actively upset at the site, mods and general vibe.

it’s not a safe, good place anymore.

I've been at work all day. Can another poligafer clue me in on what is happening? Why is everyone panicking over the status of NeoGaf?

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Well, whatever happens, thank you to the longtime members of this thread for making the last eight months a little more bearable.

Atenhaus

I've mostly been a lurker in these parts, but I've really appreciated these topics since becoming a regular reader a few years back.

Cheers y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom