• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polygon: Yes, a new Marvel vs. Capcom game is in development. (X-Men gone, MCU focus)

Which Marvel character are you most looking forward to in MvC4?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
『Inaba Resident』;225908367 said:
what the fuck does this bounce shit mean

tumblr_inline_nylsitaB3Q1qgkhoq_250.png

brettreyu

Ono is going to come on stage and ask people to do a shouryuken pose and then take a selfie with blanka, then he's going to bow and say "Whens Mahvel?" and then giggle himself off stage while "MAHVEL IS NOT DEAD" splash screen shows up and ends the entire segment.

Probably the most accurate thing posted in this thread.

eggandI

Banned
Omg I just realized this conference is going to have like 2 hours of boring stuff and the marvel announcement will probably be towards the end

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I love Ono.

I almost want nothing to happen just because he wore that Mahvel hoodie. The salt would be incredible and I wouldn't even be mad.

That would be masterful.

Seyavesh

What is up with Emma's face in this? She auditioning for Injustice 2 or something?
yes
same with illyana

the art is not so bueno and kinda real bad in death of x

on the plus side there's a component of it where all the inhumans are in bright, poppy panels with really badly drawn tooth-to-tooth grinning smiles almost all the time and they look like the creepy fuckers that they are

Seyavesh

『Inaba Resident』;225909465 said:
I'm getting the feeling that the "bounce" stuff is a hint towards this being bad. Like a VR game or something

capcom is focusing on VR stuff with RE7

eighting is now owned by a chinese VR company

this is vaguely plausible to me, why not

Lulubop

I'm getting the feeling that the "bounce" stuff is a hint towards this being bad. Like a VR game or something

it's gonna be like some punch out shit

DR2K

Banned

When you did a TAC in MVC3 characters would bounce around the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom