• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Explosion at Mako Reactor!? Casualties Unknown.(BREAKING NEWS)

Zero-ELEC

Banned
LOL the tin foil hats are out quickly. First it's terrorism then it's a Rufus conspiracy and now we have people dragging Sephiroths name through the mud. How did he even get involved in this? As usual the people of this country not showing respect for vets

Was probably just some malfunction in the reactor.

Nothing to see here guys, tomorrow is another day and you'll go back to your normal lives

Dude, two reactors exploded and a plate fell killing thousands, the Shinra building was massacred, President Shinra was assassinated, apparently by Sephiroth (this is straight from the Shinra PR machine), chases down on Midgard Highway, they found a fucking dead Midgard Solom. How about you get your head out of the sand? Shit's going down in Midgard.

Rufus Shinra is holding a parade in his honour as new President of Shinra. THAT'S in bad taste, tbh.

Dude, two reactors exploded and a plate fell killing thousands, the Shinra building was massacred, President Shinra was assassinated, apparently by Sephiroth (this is straight from the Shinra PR machine), chases down on Midgard Highway, they found a fucking dead Midgard Solom. How about you get your head out of the sand? Shit's going down in Midgard.

Rufus Shinra is holding a parade in his honour as new President of Shinra. THAT'S in bad taste, tbh.
what story sounds worse? Terrorists have attacked us or we fucked up and killed our own people and dropped a plate on thousands of people
1. That picture of Sephiroth earlier is old as fuck
2. Why have they been telling us Sephiroth is dead for years?
3. Why have they changed the story from terrorists to Sephiroth? You know it doesn't add up
4. Is there any proof the highway chases are related? Shit like that goes down all the time in this city

Stop believing everything the Government/Shinta says. We already know there were reactor problems a few days ago and that was all swept under the rug! There is a clear conspiracy to deflect the blame here and you guys believe every word

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
lmao look at this doofus I just saw in junon

EGdhLun.jpg

who wears that

Okay so some dudes have passed through Icicle Inn over the last few days, real quiet guys in black cloaks. They don't say much and they just keep on going north, up the mountain--don't stop by the inn or anything. I thought they might've been boarders but nobody had any gear with them.

Keep your weirdos down there in Midgar, please.

Steel

Banned
Okay so some dudes have passed through Icicle Inn over the last few days, real quiet guys in black cloaks. They don't say much and they just keep on going north, up the mountain--don't stop by the inn or anything. I thought they might've been boarders but nobody had any gear with them.

Keep your weirdos down there in Midgar, please.

You sure it wasn't just some monsters? I hear you guys have it real bad out there. Gotta be a badass to survive in that wilderness.

You sure it wasn't just some monsters? I hear you guys have it real bad out there. Gotta be a badass to survive in that wilderness.

Eh, in the town itself it's not so bad. The monsters tend to hang out closer to the crater, bit warmer up there for some reason.

Now that's a bear I wouldn't mind being mauled by.... I mean, uh, nice outfit...

He looks like he's wearing a marshmallow lol

Conan-san

It's not doing anything to hide his Automail gun, though.

Seriously, what kinda nut goes for a gun automail. "Huh, lost muh hand. TIME FOR THE FIRST AMENDMENT ALL DAY EVERY DAY!"

On the upside this is a catchy tune.

Ishida

Banned
I still blame Wutai for everything that's been happening. Those barbarians are still salty about the FREEDOM we gave them. Here's my suggestion.

FB4sXnU.jpg

Either that, or we redirect the Mako Cannon towards those sea serpent-loving savages.

Wiz

I was playing the PS4 version last night and I thinking of this thread. Lol some of these posts would make for great NPC reactions in the remake. It would make the world feel a lot more alive. It also makes you think about all the crazy things that happened during the story.

Okay I'll stop rambling. What a great game.

Ishida

Banned
I was playing the PS4 version last night and I thinking of this thread. Lol some of these posts would make for great NPC reactions in the remake. It would make the world feel a lot more alive. It also makes you think about all the crazy things that happened during the story.

Okay I'll stop rambling. What a great game.

A game? I bet all those people that died in the explosion also thought of all of this as a "game".

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I still don't get why they moved the Sister Ray to Midgar. WMD's don't make people feel safer, especially with all the shit that's been going on since the original Midgar Attacks.

It's not even an effective WMD, last time it had to shoot that giant monster going for Junon twice. Hundreds died because it was an ineffective weapon. (Related: live executions are not kosher.)

Also, looking back on this topic, the amount of people who claimed that Sephiroth did nothing is astounding. Just look at North Crater to see how your hero turned out.

Top Bottom