• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a photo of you with a celebrity

Status
Not open for further replies.
The layers to this picture are amazing. Just utter disgust on everyones faces.

Do we know who took the picture?

Do you want to know the best part?

There's like 10 different shots of her in that location. Like, that's just one of the many pictures the guy took.

Not the best thing but the wooorst

Doing a quick google of the image, i found this collage of a few of the pictures-
2nEEK9D.png

That picture is awkward, but knowing that the guy stood there taking multiple photos...ugggh

Drahcir

I have a group photo of me and my friends with David Lynch from like 4 years ago, but I don't want to post it because I look like an idiot and I don't want you guys to see the one and only photo of me not at my best. :(

I've gone partying with Michael Fassbender a few times in both Dublin and London.

27490506225_5988ec0771_z.jpg

27213710890_d84e3c28e0_z.jpg

Have shared a pint with Andrew Scott

27418690811_ae00046bed_z.jpg

Have smoked Cuban cigars with John C. McGinley

27213707040_a6469ae13f_z.jpg

Told Sean Bean that when I was in a school play of The Field, I based my performance on his of the same character, which I had told him in a fan letter I had sent him about 16 years ago and he remembered it.

27418689311_a9ceb437a0_z.jpg

Also on the same night I watched Ciarán Hinds get drunk and tear up the dance floor, and watch Aidan Gillen get drunk.

27213705440_0b4a450180_b.jpg

I've also gone drinking with Jeff Green when he was in Dublin and Garnett Lee when he was in London.

27490506255_699d5187ee_b.jpg

27213754210_072764ebd8_z.jpg

Did Jeff Green smell nice? I'll bet he smells nice.

All the celebrities that I have met have been super nice :)
Sugar from YTV

Phil from YTV

Janet Varney from The Legend of Korra, Burning Love and You're the Worst

Lauren Cohan from The Walking Dead, Chuck, Supernatural

Victor Lucas and Scott C. Jones from Electric Playground and Reviews on the Run

Evangeline Lilly from Lost, The Hobbit, and Ant-man

Oh, and I also have a photo of Alexis Texas and I...

EROAxhD.jpg

Me on the far right. NY Chef Eric Ripert (Le Bernadin, friends with Anthony Bourdain, fourth from left) and Seattle chef Thierry Rautureau (second from left)

Szu

I've got quite a few, but I'll limit this post to action movie/martial arts celebrities.

Tony Jaa
02QXYNT.jpg

Dave Bautista
yP95MM2.jpg

Alistair Overeem
EzYvJ.jpg

Ron Perlman (not quite an action actor, but he is Hellboy) and that's Peter Scolari with him.
fN2XJpN.jpg

BJ Penn
CUPZi.jpg

Glasshole

Banned
There's a picture of me arguing with the prince of Liechtenstein about BASEL III, bank regulations in general and the lessons learned from the financial crisis.

Also, I danced with Matt of Where The Hell is Matt fame.

I can't find either photos right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom