• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

Book choice + mug choice.

ZUUsj5d.png
youngsabu.png

Meta

You go on a party with a Waffen-SS-hat?

its gay parafernalia,it was from a costume for a theatre play who ridiculized racists and warmongers it was the closest thing to a nazi head cap from the hardcore gay costumes i can find

its a village people costume,not a nazi one,so dont get wrong conclusions

Yeah no shit. No Einsatzgruppen costumes left ? Did your friends go with numbers tatooed on their forearm and striped pyjamas ?

talking about wrong conclusions,no my friensd were in a indian,policeman and a police costume..you know...village people

not wanna to start a fight here..so i bail out before anyone thinks im a holocaust denier or some stupid shit,sorry for triying to share a funny photo

not wanna to start a fight here..so i bail out before anyone thinks im a holocaust denier or some stupid shit,sorry for triying to share a funny photo

Nope, not thinking you are either a racist or a holocaust denier. But I have a hard time associating a Waffen-SS cap (or a KKK hood or a Khmer Rouge uniform for that matter) with anything fun, sorry.

I think the Village People guy is wearing a slightly less boorish biker's cap.

PersonaX

what jacket are you wearing?

Bought it years ago from H&M, says L.O.G.G. on the label. I doubt you will have any luck finding the exact same jacket, but military/utility jacket is the style you're looking for, plenty of similar looking jackets out there.

You must have awkward parties. I look forward to you giving us an account of your next kkk or blackface festive event ! Don't forget the pics !

Honestly it's going to be a tough call between the J Stalin and Slobodan Milošević costumes. It's just so hard to tell which I idolize more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom