• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post stuff from the internet that's old or out of style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
iblYeFVUV2ostG.gif

Scoot2005

Banned
Forgot to post this fossil

LOL. It took me 10 fucking years to get my dad to switch from AOL to his cable providers internet.

The final nail in the coffin was when I looked up the amount of AOL users left and told him. This was a few years ago and it was at 27,000 I believe.

When he saw how fast his new internet was he looked at me and said "I think I'm going to listen to you more about these kinds of things from now on." LMAO

Saganator

I realize the guy who made this and his style is still around. I posted it because the rejected video is pretty damn old and I wouldn't be surprised if some younger members never saw the video. I remember when this video came out, it was right around when YouTube was getting big, someone was constantly linking it on IRC or quoting it. Haven't heard anyone say "MY ANUS IS BLEEEEEDING" in a while so I'd say this fits into the old category for sure.

onken

Kevin

There are way to many to post. I could posted hundreds of Nintendo themed ones alone. Anyways I'll just post this gem...

Nintendo-ON-Miyamoto.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom