• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich!

Captain Smoker said:
W - i - i

23 - 9 - 9 (letter No. in the alphabet)

23/09/1989 - day of Nintendos foundation

:eek:

Mind...fucking blown?

edit - maybe not. Read it as 1889 to begin with - that would have matched up...

Negator said:
That's just nonsense. There is no 23rd month!

UK date formatting. Tomorrow it'll be 7/6/2011. Christmas is 25/12/2011. America does it the other way round for some bizarre reason.

HK-47 said:
Why do you do these things, Dust?
It is hard to make fisting cute.

But this is off topic.

I just honestly don't know what else to talk about. Wishlists are irritating, tech talk is pointless without a visual barometer, gameplay is too since we know nothing about the controller aside from the basics.

Maybe... we should wait a day?

Gravijah

Thunder Monkey said:

But this is off topic.

I just honestly don't know what else to talk about. Wishlists are irritating, tech talk is pointless without a visual barometer, gameplay is too since we know nothing about the controller aside from the basics.

We could always argue about something. This is a forum.

bananas

Banned
Captain Smoker said:
W - i - i

23 - 9 - 9 (letter No. in the alphabet)

23/09/1989 - day of Nintendos foundation

:eek:

Nintendo was formed 4 years after they came out with the NES?

Holy Weinerpoop.

Gravijah said:
The other 89.

Are we not humans, creatures of conflict?!
Well I know I'm not.

I'll just go over there and peruse through Nirolaks undergarments. And if he doesn't protest maybe I could try some of them on?

?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thunder Monkey said:

Perhaps you could try playing one of them videogames. I heard they are all the rage lately.

Negator

richisawesome said:
UK date formatting. Tomorrow it'll be 7/6/2011. Christmas is 25/12/2011. America does it the other way round for some bizarre reason.

Yeah, I know how it is. At work, a lot of my co-workers are from Mexico and use that date format. It throws me off regularly.

I can't believe E3 is already here! In just eight short hours all of the hype on the internet will crash and burn into monumental nerd rage as expectations are stomped to the ground and dreams crushed.

E3 may start today, but I think we're in for a ride tomorrow.

Trurl

Banned
Thunder Monkey said:

But this is off topic.

You're right.

Bye-e.

BGBW said:
Perhaps you could try playing one of them videogames. I heard they are all the rage lately.
I might do some demos.

I got some on the 360 I haven't played yet. Went on another Mass Effect bender when MS firmware update fixed the disc drive.

ME1&2 in two days doing... hmmm enough to get a few achievements and finally do an Insanity run in ME1.

I was always wary... but maybe I shouldn't have been because that was quite easy.

squall23

So we go from hyping crates to hyping booths to talking about weinerpoop and everything else that goes along with it and now we end up talking about undergarments.

Is this the full circle are there any more steps before that?

Mik2121

I can almost see it...

cvNV5.png

(Love working in Japan, I can do stuff like this during my break and nobody thinks anything bad about me..)

Woffls

A few hours sleep and I wake up to this. I said wow.

Let's hope the MS and Sony conferences are enough to keep us sane for the next 36 hours.

Negator

Woffls said:

Let's hope the MS and Sony conferences are enough to keep us sane for the next 36 hours.

As you can see from a glorious post from a fallen friend we had earlier...I think we've long passed the threshold of sanity. If anything I think it will be worse.

Seda

Woffls said:

I'm thinking the MS conference could be more detrimental to GAF's sanity than anything else.

Thoraxes

Mik2121 said:
I can almost see it...

cvNV5.png

(Love working in Japan, I can do stuff like this during my break and nobody thinks anything bad about me..)
Use two "ii"s as in Wiinerpoop and you're solid. I think this is the first time i've found an outlet of people as crazy as I am during E3. Only a little over a day to go everyone.

Luigiv

Negator said:
As you can see from a glorious post from a fallen friend we had earlier...I think we've long passed the threshold of sanity. If anything I think it will be worse.
No, no, it's just him. He did the same thing last year in a 3DS rumour thread.

ShineALight said:

"CONNEX?" Sounds dangerously
cheesy
close to Kinect, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

As far as the little card and the photo, I have no idea what the darn site even says, much less how the card might be legit or fake.

EDIT: Speaking logically, If it is an invitation going out before the announcement of a platform (much less its titles), odds are good that even foreign Nintendo branches would not make the mistake of splashing previous unknown titles all over the stationery. That's just a no-brainer.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
ShineALight said:
http://www.videogameszone.de/Wii-2-Wii-HD-Misc-Hardware-233619/News/Die-Wii-2-heisst-wohl-CONNEX-Super-Mario-Pokemon-Party-Zelda-Four-Swords-und-Smash-Bros-geleakt-827834/galerie/1526690/

Has this been discussed? Sorry if this a a banned site or a known fake.

EDIT: The card lists "Pokemon Party", "Four Swords" and "Smash Bros.", as well as a Mario title.
Why would Nintendo put the names of their secret games on an invitation? The whole point is that you go to the event to find out what they are. That creates anticipation.
Also, calling it Connex would be marketing suicide.
Also, it doesn't lend itself to pee jokes, so it can't be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom