• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Final Fantasy XV Luna Bundle will be released in NA and EU

Arkeband

Banned
How is selling the limited edition of the game ($79.99?) with a $299 console for $450 "unbeatable value for any Final Fantasy fan."?

Cloud7

Ughhhh

I really want a pro bundle of this.

But, I'm a darn fool and I'll probably get this anyway, keep two PS4s and sell the second PS4 whenever the FF VII Remake Pro bundle comes out. I'm such a clown. Ugh.

So I guess all or most future PS4 special edition consoles will use the entire top side for a design? I guess that's one good thing about the flat slim and pro design.

Intel_89

Should've been 349€ to hold the value they talk about, 400 tops. Asking for 70 extra moneys just to have the limited edition console and controller is a bit too much.

Add me to the list of pro please. Seems odd not to announce it if ones being made, so suppose their won't be one which is annoying.

Eusis

I'm just happy we're finally getting a FF-themed hardware here.
It's a start (and for the base that is most likely to really care, rather than 360 crap when most of us were already set on PS3) but AFTER the Pro is out and at $50 more than that? Really? I'd rather they whittle down the extras and slapped it on the Pro, it'd make it a hell of a tempting upgrade path.

Holy shit I was gonna buy this if it came over as my first PS4 but that is way too expensive, even for what it includes. No thanks, I'll bet I find a slim for $200 less than that this fall.

Kyoufu

The thing that baffles me the most about this is the moon design. Take off the "XV" and I wouldn't know that is a special edition Final Fantasy system. Terrible.

Maybe their marketing team ran out of money to hire a real designer, or common sense to use actual game art like the title's logo instead. Anything would have been more relevant and nicer than this.

And the controller is even worse lol.

Arkeband

Banned
The thing that baffles me the most about this is the moon design. Take off the "XV" and I wouldn't know that is a special edition Final Fantasy system. Terrible.

Maybe their marketing team ran out of money to hire a real designer, or common sense to use actual game art like the title's logo instead. Anything would have been more relevant and nicer than this.

And the controller is even worse lol.

Maybe this game heavily deals with the moon.

Or maybe the only other imagery this game seems interested in is the damn car. >_>

If they went full Amano it would have probably ended up way too bright and gaudy.

The only thing I dislike about the design is the ridiculous epitaphs like they're honoring real people.

It's not 350 and 80 either. 380 is the lowest price that you can get a new standalone ps4 for.

FFXV Deluxe edition costs 120 in Canada.

That's 380 + 120 = 500

I'm obviously using American Bucks for my math bro.

Oh god, please tell me WD2 is not going to get the Pro Bundle deal because it sure as hell wont be Last Guardian (although I wouldn't mind). FFXV and COD are already Slim bundles.
Nevermind, WD2 also has a slim bundle. Which leaves TLG for the taking.

No pro version?

I wouldn't buy it regardless as i'm not into consoles with tacky artwork on them, but still.. offer it in Slim and Pro flavours at least?

Sony seem to have lost touch with common sense in recent weeks.

Sciortino

I'm buying a Pro in November and I was hoping Square would've had a limited edition console for it but I guess I'll have to skip on this.

Jeels

Would have gone for it if it were a PS4 Pro.

Still, great looking console. Glad they went with something more neutral/classy than just plastering a logo or a character onto the console.

Are people seriously still going on about where is the Pro bundle?

You guys do know Sony has probably manufactured million of standard PS4 Pro, they won't open up a new line for a custom Pro sku till they managed to sell there original stock. Since when has a Custom Console ever launched on a new console release?

Maniel

Banned

You guys do know Sony has probably manufactured million of standard PS4 Pro, they won't open up a new line for a custom Pro sku till they managed to sell there original stock. Since when has a Custom Console ever launched on a new console release?

I'm pretty sure New 3DS XL launched with some custom consoles in NA at least. I think Sony should be able to do the same if they wanted to.

Derp misread

Still trying to figure out why this is shocking to people? Not getting a bundle with the pro maybe black Friday...maybe

SoulUnison

Banned
Ugh, that means a PRO bundle would have been, like, $550.

No thanks, I'll pass. I can get the game and a PRO for that price and enjoy a better experience.

TheChamp

Would be all over this if it was a Pro... sadly as a huge FF fan I cant afford this, a Pro and the UCE in the same month

Cloud7

Ugh, I pre-ordered it online. I was hoping for an in-store route but I called up my local store and they said they weren't taking pre-orders yet. I suppose I can always cancel the online order and try again tomorrow.

Top Bottom