• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 imagined in different colors

Silver is excellent.

White:

Fap.gif

I usually don't like white consoles, but damn when I clicked the first link in the OP I said "Wow!" White is the only alternate color I like, though.

Nobility

Banned
I always disregard white for electronics but that white PS4 looks fantastic and I would shell out money for that.

Silver looking hot too.

Man

When they release the white version xmas 2014 the ad should be the Bjork song playing and the PS4 being assembled in a similar fashion.

'All is full of love... '

I used to not "believe" in white electronics until I got my white Vita and holy shit, the design on it is classy as fuck. No doubt it would look just as good if not better on a PS4.

Yeah the white DS4 looks superior to the black one in every way. The black one looks admittedly a bit odd for some reason; not bad just kind of inconsistent in ways, but the white one seems to make it look more... organic, visually.

The design has grown on me.

Not sure about the colors...

Someone posted this on B3D:

083addc3.jpg

Neat. :)

I remember watching or reading something (can't remember) that did a study on how people perceive facial beauty. And one of the things observed with the rankings is that outside of symmetry, the distances between certain landmark features of the face relation to the others areas, i.e, nose to mouth, distance between eyes, eyes to nose, middle of forehead to chin etc, followed close to the golden ratio.

Maybe indicating that the communication / dessication of the brain in communication with perception, emotional, and spacial mathematical reasoning between the two hemispheres of the brain has something that is just stimulating to people globally if it follows the golden ratio. Who the fuck knows.

Regardless, it's real cute and I'm glad the designer put the time and effort into implementing it. Kudos to him.

Top Bottom