• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Owners Unite - A PSN ID Exchange Thread

PSN: RukiaRemix
Anyone feel free to add me.
Just note yourself as GAF

Timezone-Pacific

Games: Last of Us,Borderlands handsome collection,bloodborne,dark souls 2, Resident evil Rev. 2, Dragon Age inquisition, Dying light, Diablo 3

Name: Ronzilla27
Time zone: Eastern
Games: Bloodborne, The Last of Us Remastered, Drive Club, Final Fantasy XIV some single player games like Evil Within and Metro Redux and a lot of PS+ games from the last year or so
Other systems: PS3 Xbox1 Xbox 360 and Wii U
GamerTag:eek:n Xbox is Ronzilla29
Games for those consoles:Too many to list feel free to add on either system

SomTervo

PSN: kenshi_ryden

Time: GMT+0

Games: Planetside 2. Rocket League. Battlefield 4. Far Cry 4. Dying Light. AC Unity.

Think I'm forgetting some but these are the main MP games I'm enjoying.

Vinter

PSN: Dumpventil
Timezone: GMT +1 (Norway)
I play: Destiny and Bloodborne at the moment. Coming from XB1 so pretty new to the PS4.

stay gold

Created a new account on my new PS4 so need to get some gaffers back on the ol friends list.

PSN: Seanders89
Timezone: GMT
Games: Currently can't turn off Rocket League, but will be playing lots of FIFA and Battlefront later in the year.

PSN: Isamu_Dyson_
Timezone: GMT
Games: Rocket League (not for much longer its starting to get tiresome), Battlefield 4, Diablo 3, Peace Walker

Burkatron81

PSN: Burkatron81
Timezone: GMT (UK) - Gametime between 18:00 and 01:00 / Monday to Thursday
Games: Driveclub (about to start The Last of Us online and Rocket League)

Feel free to add me, just dont stick me in those stupid message groups with hundreds of people, im not down with that crap :)

dopan

Neo Member
PSN: dopan_
Timezone: GMT (Ireland)
Games: Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2, Rocket League, PS+ backlog games (Spelunky, BoI, Towerfall, etc)

As many others have said, let me know you're a Gaffer when you add me. I'm not used to anything but a small friends list, but I'm ready to change that.

dealer-

Just started a new account so looking to add a few Gaffers.

PSN: Datsukito
TimeZone: GMT + 0
Games: PS4 - Journey, The Last of Remastered, Bastion, Batman AK, Bloodborne
Vita - SteinsGate, Danganronpa
PS3 - Devil May Cry HD, Yazuka 4

PseudoViper

PSN: DNSViper
TIMEZONE: EST
GAMES: Destiny, Advanced Warfare, Dying Light, Bloodborne, Far Cry 4, GTA V, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Every PS+ game (Rocket League),

Edit: Ditto what the thread said. Please let me know you are from GAF when you add me. Thanks in advanced :)

ZiggyST

Banned
PSN: Ziggy_86
TimeZone: GMT + 0
Games: PS4 - Borderlands, Far Cry 4, Destiny, and lots of SP.

Let me know that you are from gaf

Cardon

PSN: ian86
TimeZone: CST
Games: Rocket League, Drive Club, various SP games. Looking to start GTA V up with a crew thing.

PSN ID - CaptainLoveline
Timezone - GMT +00 (United Kingdom)
Games - Planetside 2 (PS4), Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4), Rocket League (PS4), Airmech Arena (PS4).

OmegaFax

Can I get in on this? I bought a PSTV and a Vita 2000 in the last week. Was looking for a thread like this over the weekend.

PSN: darkleaper
Time: EST
Games: Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends (from my understanding, I can play with people who have the PS4 version), also,

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (another cross-play title with PS4).

Also have LittleBigPlanet Vita and Minecraft Vita Edition (and some extent PS3 edition).

I really don't do too much with multiplayer but that could change depending on the games coming out. I would do co op more than competitive.

PSN Account name: Demacabre
Time Zone: EST

Playing: The Evil Within and soon GTA V.

leppress

Neo Member
PSN: Leppress

Time Zone: MST

Games: Destiny, Assassin's Creed Unity (haven't touched it in a while though), RE Rev 2, Dragon Age Inquisition, a few SP games. Also have many PS3 games with online coop but not on that as often.

Let me know you're from GAF please. I am always looking for other Destiny players.

Harprabh1

Neo Member
PSN: harprabh1
Time Zone: CST
Games: ff 14 (new to it), Witcher 3, gta v (sometimes), a lot of single player games usually, will play battlefront maybe cod 3 maybe

Guy Legend

Figure I'll add myself to this thread since I did in the Xbox one.

Id: InfiniteLegend8. Same on Xbox one and wii u. Feel free to add.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
I mainly do single-player, but sometimes do co-op stuff. Always happy to have more friends.

kaminekokitteh

Donos

Adding me again to this thread

psn: donos_de
GMT +1 (germany)

atm mostly playing D3:UE solo (lvl 70 DH, paragon 159) and a ton of Rocket league 2on2 with randoms. But i play everything.

Getting a ps4 real soon, also have a vita need a few friends.
Psn: Jemile
Preemptive bought ps4 games: the last of us, infamous - second son & drive club (couldn't let the psn sale pass at those prices)

Verfault

Username: Verfault
Timezone: EST - Indianapolis, Indiana. USA.
Games: MGS, BF4, BF:HL, CoD:AW. Will be getting CoD:Blops3, Battlefront and Fallout.

paskowitz

Username: thepatriots
Timezone: Eastern Standard TIme
Current Games: BF4, GTAV, Driveclub, Rocket League
Future Games: MGV (MGO), pCARS (once it hits bargain bin), Battlefront, Destiny, GT7 (eventually)

Please leave "GAF" in your friend request.

Tubie

PSN ID: tubiedos
Games: MGSV, FIFA 16, Destiny, BF4, BF: Hardline, Diablo 3, TLOU, Rocket League, and Resogun.

Will probably play a lot of Battlefront and Fallout 4 when those come out (maybe CoD too).

Feel free to add me even if you don't play any of those games tho.

M.D

PSN ID: Moti_D
Games: Destiny (for now ;p)

Just add me! I want people on my friend's list lol

Top Bottom