• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break first Review by Jim Sterling

ethomaz

Banned
Length: Approx. 7 hours (plus 80 minutes for the TV component)

Yep, that lines up with what i've heard.
Some early leaks said about 8 hours with TV series and people doubted saying it no way less than 11 hours.

AAA games today are expensives... I don't expect new IP going over 6-7 hours in the campaign.

Theorry

Some early leaks said about 8 hours with TV series and people doubted saying it no way less than 11 hours.

AAA games today are expensives... I don't expect new IP going over 6-7 hours in the campaign.

Well some people who played also said 11 hours. So it was not all made up or something. :)

Do we get a review thread btw?

What's up with the Metacritic guessing?
What happens when you're right? What happens when you're wrong?
Why be excited about guessing?

Just so i can understand the why. Not that it matters much, i just don't understand.

derFeef

If you like it you prob. wanna see everything so the length seems fine for a replay-heavy game.

foxbeldin

What happens when yoiu're right? What happens when you're wrong?

Just so i can understand the why. Not that it matters much, i just don't understand.

It's a very anticipated game and it happens with all very anticipated games.

What happens when you're right? What happens when you're wrong?

You don't understand the reason for guessing something? Why do people guess anything? It's fun to see how close you come.

Length: Approx. 7 hours (plus 80 minutes for the TV component)

Yep, that lines up with what i've heard.

Don't know how he did that, but my recorded playthrough with no exploration and collecting on NG+ (which means I know where to go and don't have to collect anything) is already longer than that, for any first playthrough, significantly longer than that is not uncommon.

Just passing the time ya know.

Ahh, allright.

Well, i'll have a guess too then. Just for shits and giggles.

Hmmn..
I'm guessing a 83. Based on my knowledge of previous games and reviews.

It's a very anticipated game and it happens with all very anticipated games.

i know. Why though? It's such a weird thing imo. Guessing what the avarage review score will be.
I don't mean this in an angry way or something, by the way. I was just wondering why people do it. It seems so pointless, haha.

Onaco

Jim, the best course of action would have been to completely re-write the review, jack the score to 10 and act like NeoGAFers are full of shit about you posting a review early, or something.

Top Bottom