• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 has sold-in almost 64M units (that's up 3M since last quarter) | Total franchise sold-in sits at 89M units

Mad Max Reaction GIF

I didn't like RDR2 as much as RDR1 (felt it leaned over the line to "simulator" too often), but goddamn if it isn't an incredible series.

GTAVI can jump off of a cliff, give me RDR3.

Skifi28

Gold Member
Not even 100 million, what a joke. The franchise is not worth the paper this report is being printed on, no wonder they don't care about it over there at Rockstar.

Last edited:

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Any guesses on when RDR3 will be released (if it does come out)? I'm going to say 2032 or so, at this rate.

Larxia

And somehow that's not enough to keep supporting the multiplayer. They gave up on it so early, it was very strange, didn't even give it the slightest chance to grow.

Anyway, I hope we will get RDR3 at some point IF it's on the same quality as 1 and 2, but I will doubt this more and more as time goes on.

Eh, every time I start playing RDR2, I either fall asleep or quit in frustration because of the controls. It looks like one of the greatest games judging from the videos.
I hope they will fix the issues for RDR3 when it's out just in time for PS7.

Top Bottom