• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remedy now expanded into two teams; two new games in development; has new partner

Interesting, they are multi platform now?
Curious about their next game, QB did nothing of real interest for me personally but the studio is clearly talented.

naitosan

I don't believe them. They're actually working on Alan Wake 2 but won't publically announce it. Trust me, I have good insiders with good track record.

I wish. :(

If everybody goes around defining success solely based on crap like metacritic, or even just on sales then this industry is in trouble.

Uh, I hate to break it to you but that's exactly what success is; profit, sales numbers and user engagement.

When you argue that game XYZ on a forum was undoubtedly a success, people assume you're talking in real terms, not your precious own opinion.

Uh, I hate to break it to you but that's exactly what success is; profit, sales numbers and user engagement.

When you argue that game XYZ on a forum was undoubtedly a success, people assume you're talking in real terms, not your precious own opinion.

The amount of people who don't seem to understand this is staggering.

Striek

Its interesting that Remedy is in a position to expand, but then whether its expanded or split is debatable until the products are unveiled.
The amount of people who don't seem to understand this is staggering.

Everyone understands this. Theres no point to be had trying to discern why an Xbox fanboy proclaims Quantum Break a success on what particular criteria. That bar is incredibly motile. You work backwards from the conclusion you want.

pastrami

Talk about out of left field. After primarily developing single-player games, they get tapped to develop a multi-player game. Good for them though, Crossfire is huge in Asia.

So, if this new partner is for this multiplayer game does this means they are still working with Ms on Alan Wake 2 and Quantum Break 2?

So, if this new partner is for this multiplayer game does this means they are still working with Ms on Alan Wake 2 and Quantum Break 2?

tumblr_n11e5zV4rm1r3j80ko2_250.gif

Top Bottom