• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone see the bottom?

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

You didn't bold the ALSO.

Inb4 outrage at no female playable character.

You're too late, but how is it not justifiable to be sad that there's not female representation? I think it's pretty safe to assume that this'll be the main cast, so we probably won't be getting much female representation at all. Could still be wrong, but with what we've got... Missed opportunity in my book.

Floody

Little disappointed they went with Redemption 2, but it makes sense I guess, very few gave a fuck about Revolver and they'll eventually runout of words being with R. Anyways, besides that I can't fucking wait for the trailer!

Announcing PC version will mean potential loss sales. They will milk the consoles user bases dry first before PC version is announced. Just like they did with GTA5.

You're too late, but how is not justifiable that there's not female representation? I think it's pretty safe to assume that this'll be the main cast, so we probably won't be getting much female representation at all. Could still be wrong, but with what we've got... Missed opportunity in my book.
RDR had a number of strong well-written female characters, like Bonnie

X_xWolverinEx_X

Neo Member
no pc
tOlszWN.png

packy34

No PC announcement is insanely disappointing. They HAVE to know how much people wanted and still want the first one on PC.

This stings.

I hope it's just a delayed release.

shandy706

Why would I if I wasn't concerned with it? I was posting that because I thought we'd be excited about some sort of new multiplayer they've designed. Sorry I didn't realize the collective mindset here is online multiplayer is a bad thing.

It's more "people trying to stop the overeactors" than "online is a bad thing". People like to see/grasp on to one part of something and make it what a game is about or would be.

You did nothing wrong ;)

I think it's a prequel, which is what I wanted ever since I beat the game when it came out. Dude all the way to the left is definitely Marston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom