• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: King of Fighters XIV potential full roster leaked (48 characters + 2 bosses)

Nibiru

Banned
I can't believe this series is still going. I rented this with a NEO GEO for my birthday when I was little. Really awesome that it is still around.

fyi I didn't have the neo geo I rented the whole thing. I think my mom had to put a $250 deposit down on it lol.

PSqueak

Banned
Excellent first post.

The Griffon not being the leader of the Mexico team though... That shit is questionable. Sometimes Ramon annoys the hell out of me.

EDIT: it's come a long way since KoF 94, where "Team Mexico" was 3 Japanese karate guys.

To be fair, save for Team Japan and Team USA , no country was being represented by actual people of that nationality, the story said they were just assigned countries to represent for reasons not explained, most likely to make it more of a global event.

Let's say SNK opt for Spanish voice actors for the Mexico team; who would you have voice the cast :3

Assuming they get actual mexican VAs.

What i would want:
Ramon -> Jesús Barrero (Seiya from Saint Seiya)
Angel -> Christine Byrd (Sakura from naruto, Helga from Hey Arnold)
Tizoc -> Sebastián Llapur (Has great range, but no iconic roles)

What we would prolly get:
Ramon -> Mario Castañeda (Goku)
Angel -> Isabel Martiñón (Marceline in adventure time)
Tizoc -> Beto Belez (Golden age Homer)

Top Bottom