• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Switch April Nintendo Direct Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camjo-Z

Reminder that the games for the Switch presentation were leaked beforehand on 4chan.

That said this is obviously fake.

antonz

They did have a Nintendo direct on April 1st 2015. The fact its a Saturday seems more like the biggest its fake indicator

Apt101

The Paper Mario remake sounds good to me - I wasn't playing games when it came out. Never even heard of it.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I would expect a mid April direct for MK8 Deluxe and ARMS though. But this "rumor" has them talking about Fall 2017 and 2018 games. Nope. Nah.

antonz

I would expect a mid April direct for MK8 Deluxe and ARMS though. But this "rumor" has them talking about Fall 2017 and 2018 games. Nope. Nah.

Agreed any Direct in April would be focused on Pre E3 only there is no way they would announce things they can do at E3 even if they are ports.

FelipeMGM

more than beeing on April Fools and having only pretty obvious stuff listed, the real outlier here is that April 1st is a Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom