• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour - Infamous: Second Son Sells Over 1m in 9days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tratorn

Well, this is probably shipped data, so it doesn't mean it will have great NPD numbers. But still really good of course. :)

It was the best Infamous game yet imho.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Well, this is probably shipped data, so it doesn't mean it will have great NPD numbers. But still really good of course. :)

It was the best Infamous game yet imho.
Or 999,999 copies were sold in the EU, that doesn't mean it will have great NPD numbrs either!

NEO0MJ

Even so, it means a lot more people just got turned on to the quality of Sucker Punch as a studio and the series.

Yeah. They'll never reach ND status but maybe the next time they release a game some customers will go "hey, I know those guys"

Yea, this is probably more of the case. I enjoyed the game, but think it is the weakest of the three story wise. The powers are fun though.

Story was never that impressive, anyway.

pretty sure it's legit fake. in the 6 million ps4 thread it was an april fools that sony sold 8 million ps4 and they mentioned 1 million for infamous. it came from a 404 link of sony's PR page.

But nobody is going to buy InFamous guys. It's a mediocre, B-tier series.

I felt like this before I played it. The game really is quite amazing, so much better than previous entries, it effortlessly takes the series from being b-tier to AAA.

Really impressive what Sucker Punch managed to pull off. I care about the lead, I loved the world and I really cannot wait for a sequel.

Was there a press release for Titanfall sales, or is that not something EA does?

I am sure they and/or MS would be happy to do it if the numbers were there.

Great sales for SS. I really didn't think I'd like Delsin but by the end of the game (play as good) he grew on me. Can't wait to see where they go next.

Gestault

This wouldn't surprise me. Current-gen market response to good games seems pretty beefy, and that titles shows better than most.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
If a bigger site posts this up (Eurogamer, Polygon, IGN, GameStop, Kotaku, Edge, Joystiq, or someone else with similar status), feel free to repost the thread without the rumor title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom