• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventara

What?!!! Holy crap! I am really finding this hard to believe. I knew the guy had some health problems, but not this bad. Dude was only 55. Man, seriously, what?

Rest in peace, Mr. Iwata.

RIP.. :(

Anyone know what a "bile duct growth" is? I had my gallbladder removed because I had some stones that were causing problems, and I recall being told sometimes stones can become stuck in the bile ducts. Is it something like that?

That's what I was thinking. Had the same thing happen to me.

I'm actually still sort of in disbelief.

That's...I don't know. He looked so young.

I was worried that maybe, maybe health complications were going to force him into early retirement, but this?

Fuck. Just fuck.

:////

I supossed he was ill after his no show during e3 but I didn't thought it was that serious.

This is horrible. May he rest. :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Iwata is the reason you people got a second region in Pokémon GS. Iwata is the reason Sakurai still develops Smash games.

This is a huge loss, not just for Nintendo, but for the whole industry.

Jindrael

Banned
That is really sudden, I only heard that things were looking up for him and now this.

My condolences goes to his family and relatives.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm absolutely stunned right now. Speechless.

I mean...no. It can't be true.

R.I.P., Mr. Iwata. Prayers for his family.

Shocking, and makes my heart feel heavy. Despite ups and downs, you could never doubt that he was passionate about what he did and carried strongly the core values of Nintendo as a brand. This is a loss for the whole industry.

RIP, Iwata-san.

Betty

Banned
I didn't realize he was that ill, I thought he was just stressed or something.

Sad to see him go, far too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom