• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SAVAGE EMPIRE Kickstarter! [UPDATE: FULLY FUNDED! 24 Hours Left!]

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I'm super happy to announce that the devs behind Darkest Dungeon, Red Hook Studios, are contributing to a new reward for all Savage Empire backers.

Chris Bourassa, Creative Director at Red Hook (and former Propaganda Games alumnus - represent!) will be creating an all-new piece of art available ONLY to backers of Savage Empire. Prepare to see the characters of Savage Empire rendered in that inimitable Darkest Dungeon art style...

Very cool! Sounds like a great extra for backers!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Noodling away on some game ideas while taking a break from articles and writing press releases...

What about a mash up between RE Outbreak and Dino Crisis? There's a lot of room to explore multiplayer storytelling in a setting like that.

Jawmuncher

Noodling away on some game ideas while taking a break from articles and writing press releases...

What about a mash up between RE Outbreak and Dino Crisis? There's a lot of room to explore multiplayer storytelling in a setting like that.

Holy Shit that would be an amazing concept. Since that covers both MP and SP in a way.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

That would be pretty cool. Sharing the whole experience and panic of man vs beast lol.

Mononoke

Banned
Just got a HUGE one.

Wow, so happy for you. I'm waiting on my card situation to get sorted, but I plan on pledging $100 before the end of the month. I know that's not "big", but it's the most I can afford right now. I'm so excited for this and really want this to get made. Im a big fan of visual novels and the art here looks amazing.

Jawmuncher

Wow, so happy for you. I'm waiting on my card situation to get sorted, but I plan on pledging $100 before the end of the month. I know that's not "big", but it's the most I can afford right now. I'm so excited for this and really want this to get made. Im a big fan of visual novels and the art here looks amazing.

Every little bit helps shouldn't feel bad about anything you can donate. Also welcome back.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Wow, so happy for you. I'm waiting on my card situation to get sorted, but I plan on pledging $100 before the end of the month. I know that's not "big",
Stop right there.

Every pledge is big, whether it's the $1 tier or the $3000 tier (which is gone). I appreciate every single person who's taken the time to post in here, tweet and email friends, share the project page, never mind donate. The fact that you want to pledge is EVERYTHING, and I don't take it - or anyone who's shown their faith - for granted. Period.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
If it is coming to life for real, I hope it's more in the vein of the older games than the newer one. Though if they're naming it as a direct sequel to the newer one, I guess that suggests otherwise. Still, if this live action Turok actor is an indication of in-game Turok, it's a step in the right direction (a step away from Gears of War lite Turok.)

More than anything, I just want a quality Turok game.

The age of dinosaurs is returning. Thank you Jurassic World.

ilium

AW YEAH

tumblr_n5sgytavl71s7elebo1_400.gif

MattyG

Banned
I don't know what I'm watching. Is this an announcement? Or just an old trailer from the cancelled game? If it's happening, is bish involved with it?

Top Bottom