• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Share your favorite sauces

So I love different sauces and my fridge is packed full of them. Always trying to add to the list. Any and all are welcome. Here are some of my favorites.

If you like to burn your mouth a little, this ghost pepper sauce is great. But be warned - I thought it wouldn't be that bad, but this stuff lit up my taste buds
SDNm0ro.jpg

Hickory farms chipotle ranch is pretty much good on everything
1dlhMaA.jpg

These are both good, but the chipotle lime is one of the best I've had. Perfect addition to any taco.

p2m7Q9L.jpg

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
As for me and in no particular order

-Worcestershire
-Tabasco habanero blend
-HP original Sauce
-Heinz 57 Ketchup
-Béarnaise

And of course Hummus although Is it a dip? Is it a sauce? Is it a spread? who's to say I just know its delicious

Laptop1991

Garlic sauce or Dip, English mustard in small doses, use to love Colemans French mustard, can't get it anymore here in the shops, plus the usual tomato ketchup, brown sauce and mayonnaise

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
So I love different sauces and my fridge is packed full of them. Always trying to add to the list. Any and all are welcome. Here are some of my favorites.

If you like to burn your mouth a little, this ghost pepper sauce is great. But be warned - I thought it wouldn't be that bad, but this stuff lit up my taste buds
SDNm0ro.jpg

Hickory farms chipotle ranch is pretty much good on everything
1dlhMaA.jpg

These are both good, but the chipotle lime is one of the best I've had. Perfect addition to any taco.

p2m7Q9L.jpg
You put sauces in the fridge? What in the actual fuck?

Sriracha mayo. The mayo takes away heat and let's that singular Sriracha flavor come through. Combine it with sushi rolls, enjoy, and watch food snobs recoil in horror.

And Gochujang Sauce. It's used in a bunch of Korean food, and it's awesome

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
6fab85e5-3562-4dcb-ba6d-91d33feb370a.626ac2ad125c5376dbfd8e728aa5468a.png

Always on deck for home made katsu but works with steak, chicken, anything really.

Melinda's Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce
Trade Joes Organic Ketchup
Real Hollandaise
Dustin Poirers Louisiana Hot Sauce
Red Hot
Sambal Oelek

Banned
Crazy Bastard's sauces are my go-to

you have these ones that go from mild to really spicy:
81vFAK0XLeL._SL1500_.jpg

and then they have their "Superhot" sauces, which start at 250k scoville and go up to 500k scoville:
6c53d5_e50d3cdb975f483ea8ee95d9b203c0d3~mv2.jpg

the Superhot ones should be used with caution tho. I mainly use them like an added spice or a thin coating, and not like actual sauces.
even the Reaper one has a really nice taste and makes everything instantly hot af and adds a nice bit of taste even if you only add a small amount.

Last edited:

TastyPastry

this green sauce is a specialty of my home town in germany, made out of 7 herbs: borage, chervil, cress, parsley, salad burnet, sorrel, and chives

IMG_6450-3-scaled.jpg

you can get it all year around but traditionally green sauce season starts in may and i'm really hyped for it because i love this sauce and i'm addicted to it

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Sriracha mayo. The mayo takes away heat and let's that singular Sriracha flavor come through. Combine it with sushi rolls, enjoy, and watch food snobs recoil in horror.

And Gochujang Sauce. It's used in a bunch of Korean food, and it's awesome

Gochujang is proof the Divine exists.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Sriracha, Sweet Baby Ray's, and gochujang have already been covered, so this is my favorite bottled sauce for chicken or fish tacos - Herdez Street Sauce Cilantro Lime:

tfeK8aL.png

It needs to be paired with a good hot sauce since it's mild. I suggest Cholula green. But it's the closest thing out of a bottle to what one might blend-up at home I have tasted.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Chick-fil-A-Sauce-16-oz-scaled-1.jpg

This stuff is absolutely amazing on chicken as well as fries.

Top Bottom